“amazing experience”

Haveli Hotel
Ranked #14 of 104 Hotels in Jaisalmer
“amazing experience”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Me and my 5 friends visited jaisalmer in month of december it was a wonderfull experience we stayed in hotel for 4days very good arangemets were done by barkat bhai he made our trip wonderful. Hotel haveli is all time favourite and its roof top restaurant is awesome with a view of historic fort service by staff and food was excellent rooms were very good with all the emenities.we reached jaisalmer on 27th of december and were there till 1st of january all we started with hotel haveli a wonderful place to stay in jaisalmer and barkat bhai was very helpful during our trip next day we explored the city its market , ujda gaon. On 30th and 31 we went to samh again thanks to barkat for making our arangemets in there.we enjoyed a lot in samh camal safari and desert safari on 31 st night there was a cultural night where differenter artists of rajasthan has performed folk dance and many more that time was awesome wish to go there again this time. Jaisalmer is a very nice place to visit its my personal experience there are lots of things to see there will enjoy a lot after being there my special thanks to mr barkat khan for making our visit to jaisalmer remembrable all the arrangements were up to the mark me and my friends had enjoyed a lot

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank ramswarup

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
  • Korean first
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

I went to jaisalmer on the occasion of new year n I was very lucky to find mr. Barkat as my guide he is the man with a big heart n he arranged everything for me n my frnds n he ensured that we dont hv 2 ask for any thing every service was just a one call away......hotel rooms gives u a feel of staying in a palace as the rooms are decorated as a room of a palace.....if u want 2 make ur stay memorable in jaisalmer book ur rooms nw in hotel haveli n everything else will b taken care by mr. Barkat

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank grvna
jaipur
Reviewed 19 September 2013

last week i went to jaisalmer along with 15 girls n boys n trust me it was truly amazing......i would really like to appreciate our all the arrangements done by Barkat Ali Khan to make this trip a memorable one.....The tour plans that they offer are also very cheap which includes the camel ride in the desert, night stay at beautiful tents of the desert resort along with the folk dance followed by sumptuous dinner.
Apart from this, I along with my friends also planned a night stay and bon-fire amidst the vast open non-touristic desert, it was so well organised in a moon-lit night by Barkat that exotic beauty of the surrounding and the wonderful camp-fire had become one of the life-time experience for all of us.

i strongly recommend if its jaisalmar it has to Haveli Hotel

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank ansh14
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I found the Haveli Hotel to be fantastic. Isaack came to pick me up from the train station late at night and instead of just giving me a room, he also took the time to share some tips and sights in Jaisalmer with me. He drew me a map, explained what other sites are in near vicinity (which are not mentioned in the regular guidebooks), what tours he could arrange (NOT at all hard selling, really just commenting) and basically made me feel very welcome. Whenever Isaack, his brother Barkat or thrier friend Sunny had time, we would all sit together during meals and talk like in a family.

The rooms was clean and meticulous and are very well kept. The location is perfect as it is a mere 10 minute stroll to the fort but it is still in a quiet area so you are not disturbed by cars honking in the night.

I will definitely recommend this place to anyone going to Jaisalmer as you are welcomed into the most helpful family, who will really take care of you. This is genuine friendliness from people who care and I am really sad I had to leave.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Dromomaniac85
Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Rooms of this hotel are neat and clean. Service from the staff is also excellent. It is located near the fort so other facilities like market\renting vehicle are nearby accessible. I was went for wild life tour in DNP but was dont know DNP is closed till sept. I got great guidance from the owner who is kind of person wiling to help you in any manner. Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Rieseby, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
Reviewed 1 September 2013

We stayed in Hotel Haveli for 6 days on our journey through India. Our expectations were high and we did not get dissapointed.
The lovely Issack came to pick us up from the busstation and introduced us to Jaisalmer. He showed us our room, drew us a map of all the things worth seeing, gave us tea and was in general extremely helpful and nice.
The Hotel is located perfectly-you can easily reach everything by walk within max 10 min. The rooms are clean and also the rooftop restaurant with the view of Jaisalmers fort is worth visiting for a dinner or/and sunset.

As mentioned in other rewievs it´s also possible to book camelsafaris! We booked one for two days which was absolutely perfect-it´s so much fun to sleep out in the open.
Despite the camelsafari there are a lot of different options-just ask Issack about it and he is going to find the most suitable one for you!

I can only recommend you to stay here!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
Clermont-Ferrand, France
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Jaisalmar had been a very good time , first thanks to Issack the owner of this nice hotel.
We came with my two children Solal and Marie , plus my friend and also her two teanagers . So we were 6 people all together and we felt so welcome. Issack arrived very quick to welcome us even if he had not sleep the night before because of the Ramadan .
Everything had been said immediately and so all was very clear and honest .
We spend few days there, in Jaisalmer but I could have stay longer if I‘ve had more time…I felt so good there. Jaisalmer is a beautiful city that I really loved…Hope sincerely I will go back there!
Also thanks to Issack, we got an organized camel safari in the desert, which has been so great: lovely time all together in the desert with a lovely camel guide and his beautiful sweet son, delicious food, splendid landscapes, and nice night under the stars.
Issack has been also a so good help to find back my passport I had left in Udaipur! He just managed everything for me and my passport arrived miraculously next day without no troubles!
And for ending, we had a beautiful last night sharing dinner with all the people from the guest house.
Thanks a lot to Issack so generous and offering time for the people and also to his brother Barkha who is a good man too!
I really recommend you this nice Hotel Havely! Very good when you arrive with children but also if you like people , it’s a nice place to spend time and meet people!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family