Hotel Golden Haveli
US$30
Gorbandh Palace(Jaisalmer)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$40
Mystic Jaisalmer Hotel(Jaisalmer)(Great Value!)
US$20
US$16
Priceline
Hotel Tokyo Palace Jaisalmer(Jaisalmer)(Great Value!)
US$20
US$15
Priceline
Hotel Shahi Palace(Jaisalmer)(Great Value!)
US$7
US$6
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Royal Haveli(Jaisalmer)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$18
Hotel Lalgarh Fort And Palace(Jaisalmer)(Great Value!)
US$27
Fort Rajwada(Jaisalmer)
US$99
US$53
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsswimming poolsun loungersheritage roombeautiful sandstonerooms are hugelate checkreception staffbeautiful hoteli highly recommend this hoteljaisalmer fortrooftop restaurantbuffet breakfasthotel stayvery comfortable staysuite roombooked roomsreached jaisalmer
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I stayed along with my friends and no words to describe the kind of fun I had there and they stay. We stayed in teh suite rooms and enjoyed each and every minute there. I really miss the entire team and the hotel when ever i travel now. I do not know whether this can be possible in hotels. I really enjoyed my stay.

Quality rooms, Well cooked foods. I prepared my own food too which they allowed me. Swimming and amazing staffs. Hats off to the management who maintain this resort and staffs. The building was so sexy with yellow stones and the rooms were cool and calm. And their Manager helped me in every aspect they can.

Room Tip: Ask for anything possible they will try to do it to the most.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Nilojan S
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

Really nice stay.

The location, the hotel, and the overnight safari were everything I hoped for and more.
The camel riding was optional so even if you want to do the safari but not ride a camel you can travel into the desert by Jeep, but for me the camel ride was wonderful even though getting down with the camel underneath you requires a sense of balance and core work but there are people there to help you.
I was amused by the way in which the locals were all wrapped up warm while the tourists were slapping on the suncream!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Lucy C
Reviewed 17 January 2014

With just a short walk to the fort this hotel is far enough away that it isn't in the middle of the hustle and bustle. Large rooms with comfy beds and finally somewhere with good hot water! Friendly staff and overall clean and welcoming.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Golden Haveli is a very good place to live in. Rooms are well appointed and architecture is just great. Pool is spacious. Only thing is that the food service is limited and slow. But the location and smiles of the staff make up for this easily. Good value for money.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Shashank K
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Good things first: The hotel looks nice with a swimming pool. The rooms were clean. The staff was nice and courteous.

Not so good things: The surroundings of the hotel is not good. The street leading to the hotel is filthy and does not give a good feeling. The hotel is still under construction and the noise can be heard. It is also dusty at many places.

The biggest disappointment was restaurant. Some of the items we wanted were not available though it was mentioned in the menu. In the evening we wanted to have snacks, but the restaurant guy mentioned that they cannot serve any food in the evening. The complementary breakfast was also not that good as they prepared food hurriedly.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family