The property is well located. We were there during Desert Festival. Enjoyed stay at Camp.
The highlights are:
1. Camel Safari up to Sunset Point
2. Complimentary Tea / Snacks in the evening after Sunset at Camp.
3. Rajasthani Culture Evening was great & memorable for everyone. It was really good experience. The performances were magical.
4. Swiss Tents are really nice
5. Open area Dinner (Rajasthani Dinner) with Stary Sky / Full moon sky
Things to work on by the management:
1. Camel Safari should be minimum 30 Minutes weather it is season or Off Season.
2. Warmth of staff by check-in & Check-out
3. Food quality should be maintained well as every one things about food quality.
Overall, I would say it is a Great Resort & memorable Holidays as wellMore