“A wonderful shop!”

Bellissima
Ranked #6 of 36 Shopping in Jaisalmer
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 4 June 2013

We could only spend a brief amount of time in Jaisalmer, but I am happy to of found Bellissima. It's a very welcoming and friendly place, with many beautiful and high quality products. The support that they provide the women who hand-make their products is what sets Bellissima apart from every other place we visited. Definitely worth visiting!

1  Thank Sophie V

Reviewed 31 May 2013

Bellissima it's my favourite shop in Jaisalmer. Stuff is nice and good quality! But the most important is a seller - Deepak! Very clever, inteligent and really friendly man! I spend great time with Deepak! Listen to his story and making together dinner!! Bellissima is definityly 'must see' point in Jaisalmer !!

1  Thank RafalKK
Reviewed 31 May 2013

There are places that keep a large place in your head, and in your heart. Bellissima is one of those. When you arrive in Jaisalmer, be sure to find the right Bellissima, make sure to meet Deepak. He'll welcome you as a member of his family, he'll tell you his story and then show you the beautiful handwork he has to offer. Bellissima is not only a shop, Bellissima's the place to go to make your journey in Jaisalmer unforgettable. Cause travel is about meetings.
Thanks again Deepak and you know who for the moment we've spend together. Julia & Cedric from Paris, France.

1  Thank ju j
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I promised to write this review back in March! Sorry about the delay. Bellisima provided us with a friendly service and I recommend it as a good place to shop.

1  Thank Barbara H
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Already A few years I come to Jaisalmer, where I always look for a nice peace of Handicrafts for my home. The Bellisismashop inside the Fort opposite the palace is the shop I like the most. a very friendly approach of Deepak always helps my to choose some nice bedcovers, curtains, wallhangings or bags. Many of my friends or familymembers like the peaces of very good quality and nice prices. i always get a very good advise and explaining of how everything is made. or me it is very important that the women from the desert make all this and are supported by Deepak and his family, so they get better chances in life and an honest price for good quality.

2  Thank Innergiftfoundation