“Great Food at Great Prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Royal Rasoi

Royal Rasoi
Ranked #53 of 179 Restaurants in Jaisalmer
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Northern VA, USA
“Great Food at Great Prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2013

The Royal Rasoi, formerly known as Kebab Corner, is conveniently located on Fort Road, right on the way to the fort entrance, across the street from the Hotel Sohan Deep. It has been recently extensively remodeled and now has fans and an evaporative cooler. I had had two excellent meals here two years ago when it was known as Kabab Corner, so I recommended that my friends and I try it. They have a good variety of vegetarian, chicken and lamb dishes.

A group of seven of us greatly enjoyed our dinner there and breakfast the next morning. I had lamb handi, which was delicious. One of my friends, who is a tour guide, said the prices were really good here as well. All of my friends were very happy that we had chosen this restaurant. This is my favorite restaurant in Jaisalmer.

• Visited June 2013