“Lovely, relaxing camel tour! A must!”

Arya Tours and Travels
More attraction details
Owner description: Arya tour and travel organizes all kinds of desert safari tours. We can take you to our private non-touristic sand dunes, where you can enjoy desert to the fullest. You can also visit our friends farm and have a taste of what indian countryside is like. Our staff is friendly, well trained and experienced and is here for you to make you feel comfortable and cover all your needs. For our clients we also provide luggage room, free shower at our hotel, wifi and you can also rest and relax in our friendly rooftop cafe. We look forward to showing you around!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Salina, Malta
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Lovely, relaxing camel tour! A must!”
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

We were a bit sceptical at first as Om couldn't be with us on the tour and the guy he sent to pick us up left us waiting and wasn't very helpful at all. Then, we made a stop at a gypsy village which was clearly just an attempt to get some money out of us. Also, the fact that Om kept phoning and promising to join us, but eventually didn't turn up didn't really look good. We eventually meet Om on our return and he took our feedback very well and we realised he is totally dedicated to making sure everything goes perfectly and was quite upset that he couldn't have joined us himself.

BUT, apart from all this, the actual tour was amazing! The camel men were great, the food very good, the sand dunes beautiful... Sleeping under the stars is a great experience! We were a great group in a place totally untouched by other tourists... Really something that shouldn't be missed!

1 Thank DawnBC

Odense, Denmark
“The Highlight of India!”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

When I look back on this camel safari I can honestly say, that the three days I spent in the desert with Om and his team is something that I'll never forget: Absolutely amazing and definitely one of the highlights during my 6 months stay in India. We got really close to the animals, and the sunrise and sunsets was the most beautifull view ever! Also, the desert was so clean an non-touristic and I enjoyed the best home-made authentic Indian meals on this trip. At night we slept in swags under the stars and Om, our camel driver, is one of the coolest persons I've ever met! His english is impressive, and he was full of stories that we all enjoyed listening to :)

I highly recommend everyone, who gets the chance, to go on this trip! This is something, you don't wanna mis out on!
Love from Denmark

Visited January 2014
Melbourne, Australia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Unique experience”
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

Our safari was led by a couple of very enthusiastic kids. We went to places which were not visited by other tourists, but all of the time was spent on bushland until the very end, when the camels parked at the dunes. Dinner was basic but the campfire and stars were fantastic.

Visited February 2014
Madison, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“An authentic experience”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I went on this tour with my husband and two teenagers. It was wonderful. We stopped at watering holes and remote villages, slept under the stars in sand dunes and were served meals cooked over a camp fire. Our guides were charming, friendly, attentive and interesting. We stayed 2 nights and three days. I loved being around the camels. The whole family enjoyed the experience very much. After living in India 1 1/2 years and traveling all around, this experience was a highlight of our time in India.

Visited December 2013
Nagpur, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good Experience”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I was alone in my trip an had a lot of fun. All things were well organised for me. Om is really very helpful guy and guides you all along the way. You can really enjoy your dessert safari with arya tours.

Visited December 2013