“Golden..City.........Golden Trip”

Desert Adventure Camp
Chennai (Madras), India
“Golden..City.........Golden Trip”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

No words for say anything….....it was an awesome n amazing.....trip...got many surprises and events……every time n everyday…….Clean room….excellent services…….. Traditional food……
Hye Rajasthan Coming soon…… waiting for more surprises……

Room Tip: south side......
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Maputo, Mozambique
Reviewed 13 April 2014

An excellent hotel with an excellent price ,it wrots every penny,very clean room,delicious food,fantastic service,and I will again go there in June and my family also visited in november,they all want to go again there..I m so missing this place..I will be spend my next holiday there.

• Stayed May 2013
jaipur
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Whenever I plan to visit somewhere, 3 things are always on my priority: 1) Place must be hygienic because I don't want to fall ill and waste my vacations 2) Service must be good otherwise it spoils your mood and you are not able to enjoy 3) Last but not the least food must be good because it makes up your day.

I found the place very good in all the three things. It was very much hygienic, the staff was very much supportive, owner of the resort used to keep an eye on everyone for smooth operations and used to ask us again and again if we need anything and food was very much delicious. We all loved it a lot. Will recommend this place to everyone If wan't to have a good holiday in Jaisalmer.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Desert Adventure camp is a must activity whenever you are in Jaisalmer. We friends had an excellent experience while doing it. Camel Safari was awesome. Thanks to Virendra (Owner) for his overwhelming gesture.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Rajsamand, India
Reviewed 24 December 2013

being a native of desert always had a love angle for it .....but never thought that it can be so romantic as i felt nd lived for past three days ......its a must visit site for any traveller heading towards desert .....what makes this camp different from all others running all around is its service and aura they create in evening ......awsum man......i luvd it nd planning to get there on 31st again .........its driving me crazy......folk songs still playing in my minds ..........DAC am coming back ......some words for the friendly owner - carry on the good work nd 1 request ---please book one slot for me plz plz plz plz......................

Room Tip: just ask for DAC nd u'll get everything perfect over there
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Udaipur, India
Reviewed 23 December 2013

First when I visited to Jaisalmer I found quite tough adventure Ideas since I m Travel and Adventure Lover Guy I need to spend Hansome some of Money with good Adventure, then I found Mr. Virendra (Owner) Of DAC who is so helpful to come across all my doubts and adventure of Desert. Excellent Service and Care from Virendra. I was with my Girlfriend from West Bengal to enjoy all the facilities of Desert Adventure Camp. I really Love the service of DAC. If I have to advice someone new and adventurer group of People to enjoy the desert Night then I will Cent Percent Sure to asure you to Choice Desert Adventure Camp. Personally the Owner provided me his Mob. No, 9828252527 to contact him for future trip.
I REALLY LOVE THE TRIP......

Room Tip: Call mr. Virendra personally for this he will surely help you.....
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Barun01
Jaipur, India
Reviewed 21 December 2013

good service by the camp owners and the camps were also good at reasonable price..it was a awesome feeling being there at sam.the food,dance and camel ride was good.it was my first experience at sam and i enjoyed a lot and i am sure that i ll visit there again.

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends