“Unforgettable night, exceptional personal service.”

Desert Adventure Camp
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Sum is vast and starkly beautiful....and hugely overcrowded - not so at the Prince Desert Camp though. The owner has ensured that you get the serenity you crave and owns the land for some distance around the camp.
We came to get away from everything and have a simple night in the desert. I cannot commend the staff at the Prince Desert Camp enough for making our dream come true. The work they put in to catering to our needs and their kindness and attention to detail was remarkable.

We arrived in the late afternoon, enjoying the use of one of the spacious, elegant tents. The interior was sumptuous, warm colours and plenty of space, including a well equipped bathroom. We were not to stay in this tent though...

First a walk in the dunes, I spent some time watching a beetle make slow progress across the sand as the sun made it's fiery path beyond the horizon. A fire was lit in a large pit down in the camp, and we made ourselves comfortable in chairs, drinks were brought and a delicious variety of food was offered, more than I could have possibly eaten. The dancing and singing began, for a while we lost ourselves in the dance of the flames that mirrored the undulating movements of the dancer, the sounds of traditional Rajasthan filling the night air.

Later, when the fire died down, we followed one of the staff up into the dunes, overlooking the camp. This was our particular request, to sleep in the dunes, away from all for the night. A fire was ready, the small tent very comfortable and exactly what we wanted and the bed deep and warm. We ended our day by the fire, alone and not a soul to be heard or seen. It was an unforgettable night.

• Stayed: February 2014

Reviewed 14 April 2014

No words for say anything….....it was an awesome n amazing.....trip...got many surprises and events……every time n everyday…….Clean room….excellent services…….. Traditional food……
Hye Rajasthan Coming soon…… waiting for more surprises……

Room Tip: south side......
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2014

An excellent hotel with an excellent price ,it wrots every penny,very clean room,delicious food,fantastic service,and I will again go there in June and my family also visited in november,they all want to go again there..I m so missing this place..I will be spend my next holiday there.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Whenever I plan to visit somewhere, 3 things are always on my priority: 1) Place must be hygienic because I don't want to fall ill and waste my vacations 2) Service must be good otherwise it spoils your mood and you are not able to enjoy 3) Last but not the least food must be good because it makes up your day.

I found the place very good in all the three things. It was very much hygienic, the staff was very much supportive, owner of the resort used to keep an eye on everyone for smooth operations and used to ask us again and again if we need anything and food was very much delicious. We all loved it a lot. Will recommend this place to everyone If wan't to have a good holiday in Jaisalmer.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Desert Adventure camp is a must activity whenever you are in Jaisalmer. We friends had an excellent experience while doing it. Camel Safari was awesome. Thanks to Virendra (Owner) for his overwhelming gesture.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 December 2013

being a native of desert always had a love angle for it .....but never thought that it can be so romantic as i felt nd lived for past three days ......its a must visit site for any traveller heading towards desert .....what makes this camp different from all others running all around is its service and aura they create in evening ......awsum man......i luvd it nd planning to get there on 31st again .........its driving me crazy......folk songs still playing in my minds ..........DAC am coming back ......some words for the friendly owner - carry on the good work nd 1 request ---please book one slot for me plz plz plz plz......................

Room Tip: just ask for DAC nd u'll get everything perfect over there
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 December 2013

First when I visited to Jaisalmer I found quite tough adventure Ideas since I m Travel and Adventure Lover Guy I need to spend Hansome some of Money with good Adventure, then I found Mr. Virendra (Owner) Of DAC who is so helpful to come across all my doubts and adventure of Desert. Excellent Service and Care from Virendra. I was with my Girlfriend from West Bengal to enjoy all the facilities of Desert Adventure Camp. I really Love the service of DAC. If I have to advice someone new and adventurer group of People to enjoy the desert Night then I will Cent Percent Sure to asure you to Choice Desert Adventure Camp. Personally the Owner provided me his Mob. No, 9828252527 to contact him for future trip.
I REALLY LOVE THE TRIP......

Room Tip: Call mr. Virendra personally for this he will surely help you.....
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Barun01
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jaisalmer
Le Royal Camps
#39 of 274 in Jaisalmer
Abu Safari Jaisalmer
Abu Safari Jaisalmer
#5 of 274 in Jaisalmer

Been to Desert Adventure Camp? Share your experiences!