All reviews pankaj purohit the owner jaisalmer fort staying inside the fort his team tuk tuk thali small room fabulous stay chai roof terrace great view watching the sunset small hotel boutique hotel breakfast and dinner deluxe room
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Very good experience we had enjoyed while stay at Hotel Victoria in Jaisalmer for three days. Nice location of the hotel made us so comfortable while staying. Out look of the hotel was so good and beautiful surrounding place was gathered with garden and open space, enough space for parking. We check in around 10.30 am. easy booking process and warm welcomed by hotel staff was really impressing. i loved to stay in room which provided to us. totally comfortable atmosphere of the room, clean bed sheets and cleaning was the best all facilities like tv. sofa, fridge we had to use, they provided us dine in facilities too. co operative staff made our stay very comfortable. from hotel location our decided visitable area were so near so we were happy about that.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jigneshpatel277
victoria_69Jaisalmer, Manager at Hotel Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Namastey
Thank you for taking your valuable time in sharing your feedback. I am pleased to note that the experience at the hotel Victoria met your expectations and that you had a pleasant and comfortable stay with us. I have also shared your kind appreciation with team, as it is feedback such as yours that motivates us to achieve higher levels of service.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

This hotel is inside the fort which makes it all the more special. The rooms was really authentic and beds comfy and large. Rooms have en suite and water is hot and plentiful. The service was really good, plenty of staff and all willing to help with whatever is required. We dined at the Victoria on our first night and had one of the best vegetable curries that we had anywhere in India. Would recommend.

Room Tip: If you go with the balcony room it is a good experience.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

One of the best hospitality done by hotel staff and best traditional touch of food and ambience was experienced by us one must visit Hotel victoria for best hospitality to relax yourself and have a great stay
Will definitely visit victoria for my stay in jaisalmer

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ShivayuV

Reviewed 8 November 2017

This family-run hotel is such a quaint place to stay in Jaisalmer. It is right inside the fort so you'll get first-hand experience of staying inside the walled city. The city palace and all other places you'd want to visit (including the Patwo havelis outside the fort) are really close by. Basically, fanstastic location!
The owners and the staff are wonderful people, who will try to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I travelled with my mother and they were extremely attentive and helpful in arranging cars/ desert safaris, etc.The roof-top restaurant offers decent food but a great, great view and you wouldnt mind spending much of your time up there, enjoying the city views.
Do remember that the hotel is a refurbished old house -- so be prepared for steep staircases. I dont think that's a problem, unless you have a back/leg issue. We really enjoyed the old-world charm.
I felt that I got more than my money's worth! Would surely recommend it to anyone seeking a quiet stay in this beautiful city.

Room Tip: The upstairs rooms, although require you to climb steep stairs, offer great views of the golden city.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

The restaurant at Victoria must be the nice location best restaurant we did in Jaisalmer. The view is giving right to the city and sun set a very romantic atmosphere, very nice table set-up and excellent service. We took malai cofta karsangari Gattalal curry with green salad.. hhuummmm... so yummy!! I recommend to any couple who is seeking for tranquility yet romantic and fine dining in town rooms are romantic good view and superb staff definately we back..........

Stayed: February 2017
1  Thank Rashmi P
victoria_69Jaisalmer, Manager at Hotel Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear guest