“Good”

Kim Mohan's Restaurant & Cafe
Ranked #24 of 436 Restaurants in Jodhpur
Price range: US$2 - US$14
Description: Hello. Namaste. I'm Kim Mohan. If you want to eat Korean food, come to my restaurant i have best korean food. Also Indian food available 7 am. To 11:30 pm
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Best restaurant in Jodhpur great view very good if you all city view thank you so much I hope see you again

kim mohan k, Manager at Kim Mohan's Restaurant & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Thank you for your time taken to share your dining experience at Kim Mohan's Restaurant. We are happy to read your compliments on our food, services, and ambiance.

The team and I are grateful for your patronage and look forward to your continued visits.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Kim makes very good food and the Nepali stuff also! They have a rich menu of Indian food and Korean great food.
The restaurant is on the roof top with amazing view and the prices are fear enough, Enjoy your time in here

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Thank you for this great time ! Roof top is great, food is incredibly good (we took Indian and Nepal Thali), service is perfect..
We will come back !

kim mohan k, Manager at Kim Mohan's Restaurant & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Super friendly owner and staff. Had a good chat with Kim who taught himself to cook Korean food and does a really good job of it! Reasonable prices also.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Kim Mohan and staff where helpful and charming and the food was very tasty. I look forward to going back again. The rooftop restaurant also has an amazing view of the fort. Go!

kim mohan k, Owner at Kim Mohan's Restaurant & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017