“Experiencing a new taste”
Review of Omelette Shop

Omelette Shop
Ranked #9 of 407 Restaurants in Jodhpur
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 23 February 2014

A normal street shop for omelettes that's what you see, but what you get is different tastes of omelettes like Masala Omelette, Spanish Omelette, etc. It is a good experience, but I didn't love it much as I am not sure of it's hygiene. From the way I saw the guy doing it, I can see the egg shell can drop into the omelette and he won't do much to take it out. As a very sensitive person when it comes to hygiene, I visited the place twice, but I won't try it again.

1  Thank EmanFathy

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Hidden Gem in Jodhpur.
Just reach clock tower and behind it you will find this tiny shop shining like gold in a heap of coal.
First thing which will strike you is just the sheer number of Eggs stuffed in such a small place.
2 nd surprise will come from the boards around the old "Omelette Chef", continuosuly preparing omelettes. These boards carry all the big name of travel forums - Loney planet, Discovery Channel.....
Then after coming out of the hangover this surprise when you bite into delicacies made by this Chef, one can understand that for quality products sky is the limit
Such a great quality for dead cheap rate you will experience the core values of my hometown and why we call it a place where no one sleeps hungry
A must for any one visiting Jodhpur!

1  Thank lokesh_joshi
Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

Very tasty omelettes and very cheap. The service was nice and the guy is friendly. He's been doing it for 30 years, so knows his eggs. We went back several times as it was scrumptious. Definitely worth a visit

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Thinking of the place still makes my mouth water :P I tried the Plain Omlette (with cheese), Masala Omlette (with Cheese) & the best of all ALIBABA OMLETTE prepared in Pizza base as a sandwich (Oh Wow!!) they serve cold drinks and fruit beer. My friend really liked the Fruit beer (costed Rs 10).. The place opens at 10AM and closes at 10PM. The Omlette man is at your service with his fast service & YUMMY TREAT :-)

1  Thank Pranoti N
Reviewed 9 February 2014

My sister & her husband went here last March 2012 here, she said they tried the recommendation of a guide book and they love it.
When its my turn to Visit Jodhpur last December 2013, i also tried it as it was also well recommended to me by my sister, as it turns out, ever since i ate here when i arrived, I've been eating here for breakfast, lunch and dinner for my 4 days stay in Jodhpur.
I was surprised that he had many variations of omelette & egg dishes. all is very good.
not so far away there's another omelette shop with a bigger space that opened, but you'll see that locals and travelers still patronize this small stall as the omelette sandwich is really really good.