Suryagarh Heritage
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$57
Agoda.com
The Marwar Hotel & Gardens(Jodhpur)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$49
US$68
US$57
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 September 2013

had a good time. A little far off from the centre, but taxis can be arranged.
homely atmosphere with a good breakfast.
very welcoming host who is willing to go the extra mile.
the rooms were very spacious, albeit a bit stuffy.
good with large families.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MarkQ9525QZ324w308a
Reviewed 11 August 2013

i have planned my visit here last month and i was so overwhelmed by the response and services provided by the staff and members.
a really nice place to come across with. i have made up my mind that every time i visit to this city, i'll be in this hotel only. the calmness and the ambience which i felt here was very much soothing. and the service they have, is simply the best in the area i guess.
my trip went pretty cool, and this hotel is quite admirable

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank m9jodha
Reviewed 12 February 2013

First and foremost I want to say I didn't went here by any advising agencies, the thing is that now a days I don't believe in them (tour advisors), here as I reached I could'nt believe My face expressions surprisingly changed as I saw the rooms, I don't think any one could have seen such a BIGGGGY rooms, I really felt as I was like some Emperor's guest for a moment, then the meeting with Host Mr. Rammi good God he was just superb, I don't have more words to express myself, I really enjoyed it. I can't say more because "Some things in this World can only be felt by heart and cannot be expressed in words".

Room Tip: Biggest Tradational looking Rooms, These are what you say Royal Suites
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank buddysingh
Reviewed 3 November 2012

Bad room, bad bathroom, dirty. Flush didn't work. Bathroom and room doors were jammed. It was a task to open and close them. No key for the room. No view - Could see into other's house across the road. Sofa and center table were dirty and broken. Air cooler didn't work. Mini fridge in the room was wobbling.

Will not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Deepti01
Reviewed 30 January 2012

We staid 1 night in Suryagarh in our trip in Rajasthan. I was attracted by the photo on the booking site and a good price for a "royal suite".
I was quite desapointed as the room is really not well maintained. And the bathroom is really not nice. The room can be charming at night but under the day light it is tough.
We paid the same price than an haveli in Jaipur that was nice but actually Suryagarh was not really in the same category.
Nevertheless the owner is really nice and helpfull which make it tough to give a bad comment.
I would say that with some refreshment of the rooms this haveli could be a great choice but for now it is overpriced.

• Stayed: January 2012