“Best Hospitality in the Town....”
Review of Lariya Resort

Lariya Resort
Ranked #39 of 99 Hotels in Jodhpur
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Awesome stay at this property. The rooms are very nicely done, good food options at their breakfast and dinner. Hospitality at its best. Kudos to the staff..specially thanks to Mr Chauhan and Prem Raj they attend dedicatedly, Will surely come back again to experience the wonderful services. Thanks to management team........

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank deepakvyas85
Rakesh8899, General Manager at Lariya Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you once again for your encouraging feedback and your continued patronage of the Lariya Resort. We truly believe that our colleagues are our greatest strength and are glad to learn that their warm, friendly and personalized services helped you to enjoy your stay with us. I have been pleased to share your appreciation with all of them.

We look forward to an early opportunity to be of service again.

With best wishes

Reviewed 19 March 2014

The hotel was situated about 8 km away from the city. The hotel was well constructed and well-maintained with spacious lobbies, well appointed rooms and very good toilet. What added to the ambience was a three-acre well maintained lawn! Food was average, vegetarian. The staff courteous and helpful. wifi available only in the lobby. For those who have no compulsions to stay in the city, which was congested, this was an ideal place- albeit without frills.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank csjacob

Greetings from Lariya Resort! A Luxury Collection Resort!

I wish to thank you ever so much for taking out your time and effort in sharing your gracious comments on your recent stay at our hotel.

Whilst I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed yours stay with us, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your appreciation which will certainly motivate us to create more such 'WOWS".

Thank you for choosing Lariya Resort once again for your visit to the city and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back and your continued good wishes.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

I stayed in Lariya resort for 2 days during on way to my travel to Jaiselmer. I have given rating of 4 because of its distance from main city. If you are looking for good pleasant stay along with family, Lariya resort is unique place to live. Very good staff, a 4 star service, swimming pool.

Staff understand the importance of guests and gives a very good attention.

even though we were late in reaching hotel. Staff were waiting for us and called us 2 times to find where are we. In a unknown city no one can expect more than this.

A unique experience................

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank NIKHILDEVA13

Dear Sir ,

Thank you for posting this positive review. I am happy to understand that you have enjoyed your stay and have taken back fond memories.

We wish you a great year ahead and look forward for your continued patronage of Lariya Resort.

Best regards

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Year on year I have taken my family to newer destinations to celebrate new year and have fun during last 3-4 days. This year was no different, we very carefully chose locations and finalised Jodhpur for our new year celebration. After much deliberation and discussions we zeroed on this property and got it booked.

We booked 4 rooms for all my family. We drove down from Delhi in two of our cars and were delighted to find the property immaculate. Beautifully done lawns and neatly decorated rooms and what not. Swimming pool was closed as it was winter season. The day was good, we took rest, went outside for lunch. Came back, retired after having dinner at the hotel, it was too expensive for a 3 star resort.

Next day was 31st Decemebr 2013 and we were overjoyed by looking at the lawns and celebrations that were suppose to happen. The manager was gaga over the party that evening. We were also excited. We went outside for a day long trip to Osian in our cars, though location didn't had much, it was a satisfactory trip overall. We came back at 5 PM to relax and get ready for the evening bash and gala dinner (??). Just then I heard my room being knocked, a waiter came and gave me two coupons, those read "30 ml each". I was aghast, what new year celebration for which we have paid hefty sum, the hotel was giving 60 ml liqour per room? I was amazed, immediately went to the manager and told him that it was not diuscussed and what kind of celebration this would be? He said, we cannot give more than that. I was totally broke, and I was being taunted by my family members to have chosen such a sham resort for celebration. I was embarrassed.

Then the real fun began, at around 7.30 PM we went outside in the lawns where celebrations were going to happen, there was DJ and a empty dance floor, nobody wass incharge of that celebration and there no announcements happening. People came there sat and chatted within themselves, there was a bar counter at one end and nobody was taking liqour, it was empty. There were no snacks anywhere to be seen. I was amazed, went to the manager, he said that don't worry I will get you snacks, he got me some potato pakodas and that's it. My mood was so dull and so was of everybody. All the tourists who were booked started having dinner at around 8.15 PM. In emarrasement of I only taking liqour, I also stopped, my brother wanted a beer, but was told to pay 300 for pint for which he backed out and he chose to have dinner. DJ was playing some odd songs and nobody was on dance floor. At around 9 Pm to 10 PM, the party finished, people went back to their room for sleeping. THE PARTY WAS OVER.

It looked like some funeral dinner where all villagers are fed, I am sorry to say that I am not a big party goer, but did not expect this after paying such a heavy amount for the stay and food. Charging for a beer on new years eve and distributing coupons for liqour, I have never seen it anywhere.

My advise, DO NOT VISIT THIS RESORT UNLESS YOU ARE IN A DULL MOOD AND JUST WANT TO RELAX AND TAKE NAP. I have lost confidence of my family members for picking this resort and wasting our new year bash.

Please keep away

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Pradeepshukla

Dear Mr Shukla,

It is always our pleasure to receive an observant review for our product and services. It provides us with an opportunity for improvement in the areas where we have not met with the higher approvals of our guests. I regret the delay in some of our services. These have been taken up with the team, and I am confident that you will have an improved experience on your next stay.

Thank you for your visit and feedback, and we look forward to an early occasion to be of service again.

With best wishes

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I had the pleasure of spending a few days at Lariya Resort in Jodhpur , India, from 3February, 2014. I was delighted to see how beautiful and modern the resort is, inside and outside. The garden is a pleasure to see, so well kept. The rooms were in excellent condition, scrupulously clean! I loved the modern furniture and the beautiful views too. The food was of excellent quality, well served and very tasty. It was so relaxing sitting by the well kept swimming pool I so enjoyed keeping fit in the fitness centre too. The staff was very polite and helpful, especially Mr. Rakesh Chauhan, the General Manager. Mr Chauhan went beyond the call of duty to make my stay comfortable and relaxing. He offered me very useful advice about the surroundings, and which venues in Jodhpur were worth visiting. Thank you Mr. Chauhan for your excellent service!. This resort is definitely worth a visit, and I will surely be back there again.I thank you for a most wonderful and memorable stay by your resort. Mrs. Jenny Coward, Somerset West South Africa.

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful, comfortable and peaceful.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank jennyc694
Rakesh8899, General Manager at Lariya Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2014

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Lariya is the best hotel . Amazing ambience . Very good staff very good rooms. We stayed a week in january 2014 in this resorts and the
green gardens where extremely soothing garden was very refreshing .the staff was extremely courteous so its very good property and strongly recommended

• Stayed: January 2014

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Last two days back I stay there I fond very peace full there. The environment of hotel is very peaceful and the staff of hotel are also very gentle and they ptesonaly spend there time with us apart form all my family enjoy very much there we always want to spend our vacation there.

• Stayed: February 2014