Stayed there for 2 days. Location is midway between Umed Bhawan Palace & Mehrangarh fort. Lovely view of the fort from the rooms facing the front. Service is ok, nothing great. Perfect for economy travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mapple Abhay, Jodhpur offers a perfect setting to experience the rich culture and traditions of Rajasthan. You will cherish the royal warmth, hospitality and service for a long time. Mapple Abhay, Jodhpur is a 72 room friendly, relaxed and charming hotel in the heart of the Sun City Jodhpur. Minutes away from the Umaid Bhavan Palace and Mehrangarh Fort the guests are a handshake away from the magical past. The Rajput chivalry and valour and the vibrant hues of history come alive in the red sandstone city. You take home more than pictures as the Jodhpur experience is offered on a platter. As your eyes soak in the grandeur you can almost hear the victory bugle and Mapple Abhay lets you 'just be yourself' at the centre stage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Mapple Abhay Jodhpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mapple Abhay Jodhpur Hotel Jodhpur
- Mapple Abhay Hotel Jodhpur