1,365 results
All reviewsrecreation roomlatitude restaurantmagic showtaj propertyswimming poolevening entertainmentwelcome drinktaj groupbeautiful hotelluxury hotelexcellent stayfront officespecial thanksrooms are spaciouscourteous staffmemorable staybreakfast spread
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Visited Jodhpur and stayed at Taj Harimahal on 1st and 2nd June. This was our first experience with Taj and it certainly matched our expectations. The rooms are spacious and well maintained. The swimming pool is very well maintained and covered by net to protect from birds. The staff is very courteous and polite. As we had booked in advance on phone, the check in was really fast and so was the check out.

It has good restaurants serving all types of food. They also have an activity room offering Pool, Carom, Table Tennis, Movies, etc. to keep children busy.

Due to a minor technical flaw with AC in our room, they upgraded us to a suite room on the second day (Even though the problem was rectified immediately) The Manager Mr Rathore and Mr Prathap took utmost care of our comfort and we very much appreciate it.

The staff at the reception, security, swimming pool, gym, activity room and restaurant were polite and courteous.

I will certainly find out a reason to visit this place and stay there again and again in future.

Room Tip: Would suggest a pool facing room on 1st or 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
VShrikent, General Manager at Vivanta Hari Mahal, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Vivanta by Taj – Hari Mahal, Jodhpur.

We are delighted to have your approval of our rooms, swimming pool and recreational centre, and also to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

Food is an important and intrinsic part of any hotel experience, and we are pleased that you liked the food we served. We also regret any inconvenience, if caused, due to technical issue with AC in your room, however are glad that Lokendra and Indana proactively provided alternative room to you, for comfort and convenience of the family and you.

Our people are our greatest strength, and your heartwarming appreciation of their personalized and warm services has been very motivating, and we have been pleased to share your compliments with our entire team.

Please do let me know of any assistance that I may be of, and we look forward to welcome you and the family back.

Vijay shrikent

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Very disappointed in our room. It was very run down and dirty. The carpet in the hallways is coming apart at the seams and also needs to be replaced in our room. The furniture, lighting and fixtures all need replacing as they are in poor condition.The pool had 4 foot baths that were not operational and need to be repaired or removed. The restaurant food was very good and the staff were friendly, attentive and efficient. First time at a Vivanta byTaj Hotel property and can't believe this hotel would have a overall rating over poor just because the rooms need to be gutted. Prior reviews must be fake!

Room Tip: Don'r stay here until complete over haul of rooms!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 000LoveToTravel
VShrikent, General Manager at Vivanta Hari Mahal, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time out to share the experience of your visit here, as also through our internal guest satisfaction feedback form.

We deeply regret that your stay was not up to your expectations, and to the level that we seek to provide our guests with. It is unfortunate that we did not realize this during your stay, and missed out on seeking to address your dissatisfaction with your room through suitable options for you to select from. Please accept my apologies for this unfortunate experience, and the impression it has left on you of our facilities. I have taken note of your feedback and am working with my team to improve upon the aspects you have been kind to bring to our attention.

We have always been earnest in our endeavor to extend the best of our services and facilities to our guests and are keen to regain your faith and confidence in our hotel. We would look forward to an opportunity to be of service again at the Vivanta by Taj – Hari Mahal, and do hope you have occasion to visit again. May I request you to inform me in this regard, so that I may personally assure myself of the arrangements for your stay. It would also be a pleasure to meet up with you.

Thank you also for your heartwarming appreciation of my colleagues, whom we believe to be our greatest strength. We have been pleased to share your appreciation with them, and I am glad that their warm and friendly service struck such a special chord.

I was also glad to learn of your enjoyable visit to India, and do hope this encourages you to visit again. Please do let me know if I may be of any assistance in booking hotels in our group in cities that you are visiting, and remain optimistic for an opportunity to have you stay with us again.

With best wishes and regards,

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Excellent breakfast buffet. The staff is courteous and helpful. Travel desk was quick to arrange local travel to Osian and city shopping, though a little expensive. Nice property with slight heritage feel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank iChan5
VShrikent, General Manager at Vivanta Hari Mahal, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Vivanta by Taj – Hari Mahal, Jodhpur. We are delighted to learn that you had enjoyed your stay and are pleased with hotel’s facilities and services along with the food. Thank you for kind appreciation for our colleagues, which we have been glad to share with them.

We look forward to future opportunities to be of service again.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

The Taj hotels are known for their excellent customer service and the Taj - Hari Mahal lives up to that reputation. One day while sitting in the beautiful lobby I was mesmerized by the music they were playing, a mix of traditional Indian Sitar to a chill-out lounge beat. I asked one of the staff for the name of the artist so that i could look for the CD at the market while I was still in India. She did not know but told me that she would find out for me. The next day while walking through the lobby the staff came up to me and gave me a CD copy of their lobby music: compliments of the house.

The hotel itself is very beautiful: traditional stone architecture, large swimming pool and spacious rooms all tastefully decorated. The breakfast buffet has a big selection of western and Indian food.

I have stayed here twice already on business and look forward to my next trip.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Sir,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Vivanta by Taj – Hari Mahal again, and it was a pleasure to have you back with us.

We are grateful to receive such wonderful feedback and delighted that we could take Taj legacy forward, and made your stay memorable with us. We are delighted that you liked the property, swimming pool and the food that we served.

The team and I look forward to an early opportunity to welcome you back.

With best wishes and regards,

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I was there for a during my birthday. They celebrated that with a wonderful birthday cake and a beautiful bouquet. I liked the Chicken Biriyani and the Raita. The gym is functional. The pool is a welcome site for people who want to make a lap or 2

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
VShrikent, General Manager at Vivanta Hari Mahal, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Sir,

It was a pleasure to have you with us on your birthday. Thank you for allowing us to celebrate this special occasion and we look forward to being a part of many more memorable occasions in the future.

We were glad that you liked the hotel, pool and our food and enjoyed your stay with us. In deference to the feedback received from our guests, we are also planning to undertake an upliftment of our Fitness Centre, in a phased manner.

We do hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel, and please do let me know of any assistance that I may be of personally.