Hari Mahal is, without a doubt, one of the best properties i have stayed in. We stayed there from 18th August to 21st August.
Friendly staff, great ambience, sumptuous food, lovely architecture and good location. What else can one ask for!
Location - 9/10
The hotel is very well connected to public transport and is only 3km from the train station and 5km from the airport.
Check in and Check out -10/10
It was very smooth without any hassle. We had an early check-in and Varij at the front desk made sure our room was ready.
We also had a late check out and were allowed to use all facilities even after the check out.
Room - 10/10
I just loved my room. It was a pool facing room on the third floor with a balcony. Immaculately clean, high ceilings with all facilities. The bed was really comfortable and there was enough storage space in the room to keep our stuff. The washroom also had everything we needed.
Pool - 9/10
The pool area was very relaxing. We spent a lot of time in the pool and were also offered a refreshing drink and fresh fruits by Anand who was the pool attendant.
Recreation Room - 9/10
This room has a mini theatre, kids play room, pool table, library and many more recreational facilities which one can use from 10:30am - 8:00pm.
Latitude Restaurant - 10/10
Our package included breakfast and one of the other meals for the day. The service was really good and the food was excellent.
Gym and Spa - The hotel also has a gym and spa but we did not get a chance to use it.
Special Arrangements :
1) On the occasion of our anniversary on 19th August, we were offered a complimentary pineapple cake and a beautiful room decoration by Varij.
2) When the Restaurant Asst Manager Subhash got to know that it was our anniversary, he quickly got another cake for us which was a beautiful gesture. He even guided us on the places we could visit. He also arranged for complimentary apples and biscuits on our anniversary
3) We wanted to go to Umaid Bhawan for dinner but were informed that apart from the guests staying in Umaid Bhawan, no one can go for dinner there( unless recommended by someone or depending on the availability) Ashwini from the restaurant went out of her way and arranged for the dinner for us on her personal recommendation.
4)Ranjan from Guest Relations was very friendly and invited us to the Ola bar after the check out. He offered us complimentary coffee and a drink and we had a nice chat with him.He also followed up with us to ensure we have safely arrived home. It is these small gestures that sets apart Hari Mahal's hospitality from others.
A special thanks to Varij who was in touch with us on each day of our stay and called us to check if we were fine. He was my point of contact from the time of making the booking until check out. I advise to contact Varij if you are planning to make a booking with this hotel. He will make your stay perfect...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jodhpur is a popular tourist destination with palaces, forts and temples, set against the landscape of the Thar Desert. Vivanta by Taj - Hari Mahal, Jodhpur, offers Rajasthan's legendary hospitality along with comfortable opulence. Located just 5 kilometres from the Jodhpur airport, the resort is also close to the city's vibrant bazaars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoftTaj, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Hari Mahal, Jodhpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Hari Mahal, Jodhpur Hotel Jodhpur
- Taj Hari Mahal Jodhpur
- Taj Hari Mahal Hotel Jodhpur