Last week my wife and I spent 3 nights at Umaid Bhawan. I am at a loss for words to share this awesome experience.
Right from the Royal Welcome to the exquisite suite to the beautiful in-door temperature controlled pool to the Sooper Jiva Spa to the great Continental and Rajasthani cuisine to the suave GM Mr Ramos to the ever efficient Restaurant Manager Mudit Mathur oh God I could go on and on.
The experience truly was what Maharaja Gaj Singh ( who by the way lives in the Palace ) said " you are my guests "
I believe it's the 9th best Hotel in the world. An opportunity to stay here is NOT TO BE MISSED.
I've stayed in the best of hotels the world over but this ambience and hospitality is just
A W E S O M E !
Royalty personified with The Bubbly flowing all over you.
An experience to remember!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the largest royal residences in the world, the golden-yellow sandstone Umaid Bhawan Palace is a monument to Jodhpur’s gallantry and romance. Guests get a taste of what it was like to live like kings. From rooms once occupied by the Maharaja. From regal pastimes like polo or croquet. From magnificent views of the palace gardens and the spectacular Mehrangarh Fort. From unique themed dinners that flaunt all the pomp-and-splendour of the desert kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Indian Hotels Company Limited, Agoda, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur Hotel Jodhpur
- Jodhpur Umaid Bhawan Palace