Fantastic hotel run by an energetic and efficient team whose mission is to ensure that you smile each moment. They will constantly surprise you and ensure that the overall charm of the property and their enthusiasm to please leave you speechless and spellbound. The property itself is stunning and a must-visit. You see dancing peacocks with your morning breakfast - they are less than a foot away from you! Dinner on the lawns with the entire palace lit up is beautiful. Huge rooms with all luxuries....large balconies overlooking the gardens and swimming pool in the distance. Peacocks walking around the property and dancing in full-bloom.
The team led by the GM, Vincent Ramos, and his able lieutenant, Gourav Das, are clearly on a mission to ensure that each resident knows and understands the royal life. It is not possible to list out each of the pro's of this property and its team but suffice it to say that in 3 days, we werent able to find even one con. On the contrary, they exceed expectations left right and centre. They spoil you! They not only uphold but manage to raise the bar for the Taj Group. Dont think twice - go for it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the largest royal residences in the world, the golden-yellow sandstone Umaid Bhawan Palace is a monument to Jodhpur’s gallantry and romance. Guests get a taste of what it was like to live like kings. From rooms once occupied by the Maharaja. From regal pastimes like polo or croquet. From magnificent views of the palace gardens and the spectacular Mehrangarh Fort. From unique themed dinners that flaunt all the pomp-and-splendour of the desert kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur Hotel Jodhpur
- Jodhpur Umaid Bhawan Palace