“Excellent”

Jodhana Elite
Jodhana Elite
Ranked #54 of 99 Hotels in Jodhpur
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Personally I had a very nice experience with the entire staff. Although my stay was during a festival time (HOLI) and I was totally alone in the hotel,still they served me and spend good time with me celebrating the ocassion.

All including Mr.Udit was quite friendly and left me a feeling of being at home.

Lovely guys...!!!!Keep it Up and Thanks

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 13 March 2014

We have stay here for two days, nice hotels, smiley staff. very good food. Near from Airport, umaid bhavan palace and clock market. They also have lounge but it was under renovation for now. Highly Recommended.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I have stayed here in the month of November - 2013 with my family. A nice descent hotel to stay. Nice rooms, descent staff and clean.

They have separate arrangements for drivers also. No pool no kid activity.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2014

My female friend and I stayed in the hotel for 3 nights and actually enjoyed the light, clean rooms with wonderful soft beds, spectacular view from the rooftop of the restaurant and overall pleasant atmosphere of the hotel. At the same time there was a range of difficulties we had to face from the very beginning of our stay: we arrived from Delhi late at night by car and of course after 12 hours of journey our first desire was to take a hot shower and sleep fast, but unfortunately no matter how long we waited and after wasting of so much water while waiting, the temperature of the water never increased more than the room one (and in winter noone will get courageous to bath in cold water), moreover, we discovered that water simply does not go to the sewage pipe properly, so our bath turned into a swimming pool. The next day after addressing the reception officer with our complaint, we finally got the water problem fixed, but still faced the shortage of hot water on the 3rd day:( Another problem with the wi-fi on our floor was never solved, and the only solution offered by the management was to work in the lobby, which is quite uncomfortable. I would also not advise this hotel for those, who are sensitive to outside sounds and noises like me, due to the fact that the hotel is situated near the road you will keep hearing all trucks and cars passing by, as well as numerous pigeons and hotel's inner small elevator which keeps moving up and down, creating a weird sound. I hope that the hotel management will consider these points to make the future stays for people better and also it would be great if staff members not only reacted when the complaints arise, but also be proactive and get the constant feedback from the guests DURING their stay to avoid such negative reviews in the future. Thank you

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank yuliakindia
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I stayed in this hotel for just one night on my Rajasthan family holiday and was impressed by the prompt service and hospitality of the staff. The morning breakfast was excellent. I also liked the view from the rooftop restaurant.
Food was tasty and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 December 2013

A fantastic place to stay with brilliant service and very helpful management. We stayed here as a crew and were very pleased with the cleanliness, room service, guidance to locations, food and the rooftop restaurant view.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Prateek S
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Very Warm Staff! Specially the owner Mr. Udit. We were on a business trip and stayed for one night. View of Ummed Palace is an added advantage. Breakfast is tasty and sufficient in variety. Good team.
Kudos!

Room Tip: Take one on Higher floor which will give you Ummed Palace View.