Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$19
Free cancellation until 29/01/22
US$18
Free cancellation until 27/01/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$15
Free cancellation until 29/01/22
eDreamsUS$18
StayForLong
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2017

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights just over a week ago. We had one of the best rooms on the second floor with double aspect windows and a small shared balcony with the room next door. The room was clean and spacious and our air conditioning, fan,TV and shower all worked well.
The house is old and full of character and I was kept fit walking up the steep steps several times a day! There is a roof terrace with great views over the city and up to the fort. The owners are in the process of extending the terrace and guest house so there is some building work going on.
Gudu was very helpful in getting us train tickets for the next stage of our travels.
There is a restaurant but, it wasn't always fully functional as April is a quieter month and sometimes the kitchen was closed. However, there are plenty of places nearby to eat too. It's a great location for the fort and for walking to Sardar Market.

Room tip: I think the best rooms are at the front of the house, facing the narrow alley.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2017

The hotel is not easy to find and it is a simple place with hints of strong character and history. It's run by a family that is pretty friendly. Some of the rooms are much better than others so I recommend walking around and picking your room if you have a choice. The roofdeck has a nice view of the city and I heard from my friends that the food was good.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

it's was an amazing stay of 4nights the family who runs the place made me feel a part of it .
my room had a balcony which gives the city view it was very clean comfy.
the top roof gives a nice of the fort.
they were so friendly that they let me keep the room tell my train time in the eve.
highly recommended...

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank JoyR1407
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Very nice room, big and clean. The host are really welcoming and ready to help to know the city better. Nice and cozy roof top with à view on the fort and thé city?
We really liked our stay there and I recommand it to anyone that go in Jodhpur.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Peggy F
Reviewed 12 April 2017

we already booked our room thorugh agoda and did full payment.
on reaching the location we were told room are already full and we were moved to another place . the place was bad and on argueing i was told this is what they have otherwise we could cancel as they dont care.
its a must NO GO PLACE FOR COUPLES.
the way to the guest house is maybe 1 feet wide and no transport can go there so you have to walk with your lugguge up there.
PROBABLY THEY DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF HERITAGE AS ITS NOT EVEN A HOTEL ITS A HOUSE FROM WHICH THEY ARE TRYING TO EXTRACT AS MUCH MONEY AS POSSIBLE.
i am writing this review just to shed some light on the actual picture of the guest house.
PROBABLY WHAT THEY CARE are FOREIGN TOURIST so if you are indian and want to go with your girlfriend or wife better avoid it . this is my opinion rest is upto you guys.

Date of stay: February 2017