“Great if you want to book train tickets from abroad”

Balaji Forex Tours & Travels - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$3.50*
and up
Private Arrival Transfer: Jodhpur Airport (JDH) to Jodhpur Hotels
Ranked #7 of 31 Tours in Jodhpur
More attraction details
Owner description: We Offer A Car With Driver From Jodhpur To Ranakpur To Udaipur Drop Off At Hotel With A/C Rs 3000 , Jodhpur To Jaisalmer Drop Off At Hotel With A/C Rs 3000, And Jodhpur To Pushkar Drop Off With A.C Rs 2500 ,That Price All Included Toll Taxes, Parking Driver Charges And No Any Hidden Charges, We Also Orgnised Village Safari, Jodhpur City Tours And Foreign Exchange With Attractive Price
Paris, France
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great if you want to book train tickets from abroad”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Nice experience! I contacted Balaji Forex Tours & Travels before arriving to India in order to book train tickets. Everything was settled very efficiently by email and I just had to pick up my tickets and pay once I arrived in Jodhpur. Very helpful, thank you again!

Visited July 2014

Rochester, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Good cab services in Jodhpur”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This is a good way to explore Rajasthan if you are not confident enough to navigate the cities by yourself or are in a hurry and need to rush through your visit. The driver Ritesh was very helpful, had great English, and made my visit to Jodhpur very enjoyable. The only thing I would point out is that if you want to shop you might be better off not going to the places he recommends. There is a bit of a pushy attitude to going to certain places or securing their services for other tours. I'm sure, like many drivers, they get commissions for bringing customers in. When I explored on my own the next day I found cheaper places. Then again I was traveling on a budget....if you have a bit more to spend ENJOY this is a fantastic way of navigating busy towns.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank lauragrb
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Made our trip to India!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

After several frustrating times with drivers throughout India, Ray was a breath of fresh air. He was professional, kind and had perfect English. He listened to everything we wanted to see and would recommend other highlights but never pushing us to do anything, which was common among other drivers! He was enjoyable to talk with and made us feel very comfortable. He always made sure we were enjoying ourselves. We never felt rushed!

The greatest highlight was when he offered the next day to take us to ride camels. A little hesitant he described what the morning would entail and even timed everything out to fit it all in and take us to the airport by early afternoon. The Camel experience was not commercialized at all, but a real ride in the dessert through a small village. We met the camel owners' beautiful family and got to take a break and visit with them over tea. It was our last half day in India and probably one of our most treasured memories...

We can not thank him enough for his service. I feel he really read his guests needs. I would highly recommend his service to make your Jodhpur experience complete!

Visited April 2014
3 Thank Amanda A
BalajiForex T, Owner at Balaji Forex Tours & Travels - Day Tours, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Hello Mam

I Am a very happy to write a great comment by you on tripadvisor this is very helpfull for other travellers Thank you so much for taking the time to recommend us , we appreciate it. Take care and see you again, soon. To Next Visit To India

Berlin, Germany
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Village Tour with Ray”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Myself and two friends spent an excellent 4 hours on the village tour with Ray. A great way to get a taste of everyday life in rural Rajasthan! Great souvenir opportunities (with no pressure to buy, which is always much appreciated in India!), excellent lunch, and a well-informed guide - Ray, I hope your study plans are still on track! I also asked about car transfers to e.g. Jaipur and Udaipur, and although I didn't avail of them, they seemed like good value, for anyone with a cancelled/missed train or just looking for a little comfort. Also offer good value currency exchange and international phonecalls. A big thumbs up!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank mckeonba
Hello Sir

Vancouver BC
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Wonderful tour with Ray-a fantastic guide”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Ray took my wife and me on a day tour of Jodhpur. He showed us all the main sights and paced the tour perfectly. He clearly cared a lot about doing a great job and making sure we were happy. Ray's English is excellent (much better than any other guide we have had in the past 5 weeks in India), so he was able to explain a lot about the city. We would recommend him very highly..

Visited February 2014
2 Thank ami98
BalajiForex T, Owner at Balaji Forex Tours & Travels - Day Tours, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Dear Sir