Hotel Inn Season
US$47
US$66
US$56
  • Pool
All reviewsswimming poolthe ownerrated hotelhot water bottlesthe art deco stylered chiliwalled gardenbreakfast roomposh areahomely foodpeaceful stayrooms are clean and spaciousopen spacefamily stayjodhpur railway stationthe hotel offersevery guest
Reviewed 26 April 2013

I have been staying at inn season for many years now but took a break from my travels for a little while. I checked out inn season on trip advisor and was shocked to see some horrible reviews. Anyway having visited inn season again this march I am pleased to inform travellers that I was more than satisfied with my stay. They are in the process of some renovation but that didn't really interfere with my stay. Will definitely continue staying here in the future as well

Room Tip: I realised they had added 2 rooms after my last stay ask for room 14 or 15. The rooms are new and very tastefully appointed.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
reviewJodhpur, Owner at Hotel Inn Season, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Thanks for your response.

Reviewed 16 November 2012

My daughter and I stayed for 3 nights in one of the top floor suites and enjoyed the room and service. Hotel should be used only as a bed and breakfast, with very good breakfast, and rather use the good restaurants recommended by both the staff and our hotel supplied riksha driver (Name is Rakesh and he is fast but very carefull and a decent guide as well)

The pool and its equipment like deck chairs is below standard but nice enough for a quick dip during the hottest afternoon hours.

The hotel has been recently partly renovated so the previous comments in Trip Advisor of run down is no longer applicable but it is still a very brittish colonial style and there are further improvements required and, according to staff, coming.

Check-in was fast. Check out very slow due to poor credit card connection so check out the evening before you intend to leave

Room Tip: Top floor suites that we used are very good
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
MarketMyHotel, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Inn Season, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2015

Dear Johan,

Thanks for your valuable ratings for us. We are trying to satisfy our clients at our end. We would like to serve in future as the same.

Reviewed 12 October 2012

Staff is friendly but the guest coming to hotel are taking advantage of generous nature because of which other guest has to compromise.i went and there was a wedding group staying which forcefully want to stay although the timing for CO is 12.00.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo

Dear sir,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Your feedback will help us to improve our services.We are trying to satisfy our clients at our end. We would like to serve in future as the same.

Reviewed 5 October 2012

I travel all over India and always look forward to returning to the Inn Season. A sort of half way befween a hotel and a guesthouse. Small enough for the staff to know you and take heed of your wants and desires but large enough to have a pool and nice restaurant where you book your meal in the morning. Next door to three restaurants and close to all one would want to see and do I highly recommend staying here. Ricky Singh Rathore the owner is freindly and a gentleman you will want to meet.

Room Tip: There are rooms for every budget
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Dear wongFong,

Thank you for the really valuable feedback and update about our Hotel on tripadviser.
It is indeed a pleasure to hear words of praise for the stay, facilities, staff, food and service and they are delighted to hear your words of praise. Hope you will visit again with your family and friends and give us a chance to serve you .

Reviewed 14 August 2012

I am a frequent traveler to India and Jodhpur. I usually do not stay here, but decided to give it a try - nightmare experience. Reception kept bugging for payment everyday. Staff are few native speakers and rude. Rooms are hot and muggy. Electrical outlets are loose and spark when you connect. Food is horrible and served at very restricted times. Bugs everywhere.
Checkout took a long time, the couple in front were arguing over unexpected charges. The receptionist sped up to a screaming match with this couple.
I was assured breakfast was included in rate quoted, pretty standard in India, but at checkout, I got a surprise - the receptionist flat out lied and claimed breakfast was a separate charge - then called owner, who got into a screaming match with me. She said no one in this town would take me to the airport until I paid the amount they demanded. Lesson learned - Please get everything they say and promise in writing, signed by them. If they offer to upgrade you to another room, again, get everything in writing and signed clearly by both parties. They've lost my business forever.
There are many choices of good hotels in Jodhpur. Happy travels.
Needless to say

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank jess s
innseasonjodhpur, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Inn Season, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2014

This comment is bias - We have no record of a solo stay in september 2011 - please mention duration of stay date check in and date of check out - we will be grateful if proof of stay can be provided.