Prepaid the equivalent of about 3800 INR on Agoda which seemed quite expensive given the quality of the establishment and the time of year. A fairer price for a place of this quality would be about 2500 INR.
- Free wifi (but intermittent reliability: sometimes wasn't working at all)
- Great views of the fort
- Convenient location near the clock tower
- 2 restaurants to choose from inside the building.
- Friendly staff
- Expensive for what you get
- Noisy rooms: traffic plus neighbour noise
- Aircon wasn't working properly so the room was quite hot at night (overhead fan worked fine though)
- Hot water didn't work at night but worked fine in the morning
- Sagging mattresses, not so comfortable
- Wifi intermittent
- Towels old and stained
- 10am checkout isn't really convenient if you want to see the fort in the morning and then leave (fortunately I was able to negotiate a slightly later checkout, but sheets and towels were removed at 9am for laundry).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegantly designed Haveli Inn is the private residence of the erstwhile aristocratic of the fiefdom Pal. The owner Chamund Singh Rathore and his sons have tastefully converted the Heritage Haveli into a cozy inn for accommodating discerning travelers. Those wanting a feel of a traditional Rajput Home, a stay with his family at the Haveli Inn Palpromises to be special experience with warm hospitality and a friendly atmosphere.Please be informed that the Lunch and Dinner services are non-functionable in the months of May & June. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, HostelWorld, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Haveli Inn Pal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haveli Inn Pal Hotel Jodhpur
- Haveli Hotel Jodhpur
- Haveli Hotel Pal