Kalinga Hotel
Taj Hotels
US$57
US$433
  • Pool
The Marwar Hotel & Gardens(Jodhpur)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$49
US$68
US$57
  • Pool
All reviewsrailway stationhotel is locatedrestaurant on ground floorwe booked a deluxe roominternet speedwalking distanceideal locationmy day staystar hotelroom service was excellentroom was spacious and cleanrooms are extremelynon vegfamily holidayrecommend this hotelpaneernai sarak
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2013

After trying so many hotels for comfortable stay at jodhpur i have found this hotel as the best option to stay in the city. the location is very good few steps from the railway station. Their food is always delicious. The Rooms are bis and specious. and the housekeeping is also very good. this is a must try when u go to jodhpur

Room Tip: all rooms are almost same in size but the have twin beds in all rooms
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
palboss, Owner at Kalinga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

Thanks a lot for the positive review of our property. Our hotel has a very unique distinction of providing 3 star facilities so near to Railway Station. All the team members make every effort to provide good services to the guest. I am happy that you liked our services and the facilities and assure you that we will always strive hard to give our best every time. Thanking you once again.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

It has been one of the best stay for me.The hotel is centrally located with easy access to most part of the city like forts,palaces and shopping markets.The rooms are well organised and specious with nicely crafted furniture very quite & clean.Room service was very quick & good.The restaurant is superb ambiance,beautifully decorated perfect place to spend the evening .food is truly awesome with unlimited option and multi chisine facility,it has excellent range of food try the rajasthani food especially lal mass.....! A good bar with cocktails,and the staff are all extremely helpful and accommodatiy.I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank SSkheechee
Deepak1958, Owner at Kalinga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2013

Thanks a lot for the positive review of our property. Our hotel has a very unique distinction of providing 3 star facilities so near to Railway Station, Main Bazaar and tourist attractions. All the team members make every effort to provide good services to the guest then only success can be achieved. I am happy and assure you that we will always strive hard to give our best every time. Thanking you once again.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

The staff including the boys working in the kitchen & at the front desk are at their best. I also am into a Hotel & restaurant business in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan,India by the name of 8 July Restaurant & another one named Hotel Australia Blue International & the cleanliness that I would look forward to is in Kalinga Hotel as I am very particular about it myself.

Room Tip: All rooms are neat & clean & the entire Hotel is friendly & homely.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
palboss, Owner at Kalinga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2013

Thanks a lot for the positive review of our property. All the team members make every effort to provide good services to the guest. I am happy and look forward to serve you again in the near future.

Thanking you once again.

Reviewed 9 March 2013

Recently I stayed in this hotel of business trip. The room was clean, good service and in house restaurant. Complimentary breakfast was limited and not buffet type. Regular visitors may get good discount. I got a good discount as a corporate visitor. Fen gastric location for business traveller as it is stone thro away distance from railway station. 24 hour check out time is very convenient.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
palboss, Owner at Kalinga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2013

Thanks a lot for the positive review of our property. Our hotel has a very unique distinction of providing 3 star facilities so near to Railway Station, Main Bazaar and tourist attractions. It certainly adds to our confidence when our customers appreciate the efforts made by us. All the team members make every effort to provide good services to the guest then only success can be achieved. I am happy and assure you that we will always strive hard to give our best every time. Thanking you once again.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

Only 2 min. to Jodhpur railway station by walk. The breakfast is good. Only onething I don't feel good is when I checked in , they gave me a bottle of water (about 1L) but didn't tell me the price. When I checked out, they asked me to pay RS44 for the water. But the market price is around RS20.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
palboss, Owner at Kalinga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2013

Thanks a lot for the review of our property. The entire property has recently been renovated specially double glazed windows to cut down out side noise and weather. Our hotel has a very unique distinction of providing 3 star facilities so near to Railway Station, Main Bazaar and tourist attractions. I sincerely apologize for not informing you about the cost of Bottle Water because usually Indian guest don't pay cash and wish to settle them at the time of departure; but it is not same with foreigners. I assure you that we will work harder to give our best next time.