Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Rusty S
Plano, Texas
“Nice location, but furnishings are dated”
Reviewed 17 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

We rented this unit for 2 couples playing golf in Angel Fire. I considered the price quite reasonable when compared to renting 2 rooms at the nearby lodge. the property is 2 levels, having two bedrooms with attached baths on the first floor, and a large living area with kitchen on the second. One bedroom has a private balcony, and the living room has a lovely balcony that was great for relaxing with coffee in the morning and a glass of wine in the evening.

The condo is for sale, and I don't think the owner is spending any more money than required to keep it rentable. Some examples: There is one TV with basic cable only. There is no wifi (and my AT&T signal was only 1-2 bars in the condo). The carpet is discolored in places and clearly has seen better days. The furniture, although comfortable, is dated. I gather during the summer it is not rented that often as it has musty smell on arrival that does improve as it airs out.

When we arrived there was no water. A call to the property manager resulted in a "we'll look into it". It was only several hours later that anyone came by, and by that time we had noticed a small notice near the entrance, about 4x6 inches, saying there is a water cutoff valve on the wall near the hot water heater. Problem solved. Why didn't the property manager tell us about this? Also, the hot water heater breaker was off...something about it being a state law when the unit is unoccupied...and we weren't told about this at checkin.

If we had been told about the water and water heater on arrival, I might have added a star, because I actually think the unit was a good value for the price...spacious, nice views, not fancy but adequate for our purposes. I've stayed in this group of condos in the winter and they are excellent for skiers (they are pretty much ski-in and ski-out).

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing