this is definitely one the finest hotels I ever stayed. The building is fantastic and a real palace with superb views over the country side. 39 suites each of them, individually decorated in a minimalistic way. The whole palace has been restored with a terrific good taste! Fantastic food (although we were the only ones in the dining room).
the only point of attention is the distance to udaipur, in india it is easy to underestimate the distances. and you should definitely take your time, not only for the travel to this hotel , but for enjoying it with it full splendiness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RAAS Devigarh was conceived as a place where the past meets present. Nestled in the Aravali hills 28 kilometers away from the bustle of Udaipur, this all suite luxury resort assumes the look of modern India with an emphasis on design and detail. The interiors of 18th century fort palace of Delwara were transformed in a minimalist manner while conserving 250 year old exterior. The tranquil ambiance makes this Fort Palace an ideal wellness destination. The La Terre Spa by L'Occitane at RAAS Devigarh is a meditative place for rejuvenation. It offers an extensive selection of therapies that are a fusion of Indian and Mediterranean wellness concepts. The renowned French beauty brand offers its signature treatments alongside bespoke treatments for clients, using local flowers and herbs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your RAAS Devigarh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Devi Garh Hotel Rajsamand
- Devi Garh Fort Palace Rajsamand
- Devi Garh Fort Palace Hotel
- RAAS Devigarh India/Rajsamand, Rajasthan