The hotel is simply amazing as it successfully blends traditional Indian and modern minimalist decor. My partner and I had high expectations after reviewing mostly positive comments on this and other sites. However, the actual experience exceeded our expectations due to its spacious, well maintained, accommodations, beautiful gardens, and sweeping views over villages, hills, and farmlands. The eager staff is constantly focused on addressing any of its guests' needs. Having drinks on the exquisitely designed outside bar overlooking sunsets ranked among the most memorable experiences of our trip to India.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RAAS Devigarh was conceived as a place where the past meets present. Nestled in the Aravali hills 28 kilometers away from the bustle of Udaipur, this all suite luxury resort assumes the look of modern India with an emphasis on design and detail. The interiors of 18th century fort palace of Delwara were transformed in a minimalist manner while conserving 250 year old exterior. The tranquil ambiance makes this Fort Palace an ideal wellness destination. The La Terre Spa by L'Occitane at RAAS Devigarh is a meditative place for rejuvenation. It offers an extensive selection of therapies that are a fusion of Indian and Mediterranean wellness concepts. The renowned French beauty brand offers its signature treatments alongside bespoke treatments for clients, using local flowers and herbs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Cancelon so you can book your RAAS Devigarh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Devi Garh Hotel Rajsamand
- Devi Garh Fort Palace Rajsamand
- Devi Garh Fort Palace Hotel
- RAAS Devigarh India/Rajsamand, Rajasthan