We visited Ranthambhore in last week of Dec 2013 and stayed in Tiger Machan..The owner (Shailender Singh) and the staff were very helpful and made our trip worth the money..the food was good..and the evenings were wonderful..bonfire in the lawns with some great rajasthan folk music organized by the resort..Shailender is very knowledgeable and knows the park really well..the guava field besides the resort was also a great attraction..the resort is close to the park boundaries and you can spot a lot of peacocks and other amazing birds close to the resort..hot water was a challenge however the staff gets it arranged incase you ask for one..overall a great experience and highly recommended..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tiger Machan is adjacent to Aman-i-khas & Sherbagh spread over an area of 4 acres, amidst rustic natural surroundings. The attraction includes 15Luxury tent& 5 cottages that are comfortable right in the midst of wilderness & eco-friendly environs. The veggies are grown organically at our resort, the non-veggies are in for a treat too. You could be lucky to locate some varieties of fauna & rare birds in the proximity of our resort itself. Hike the nearby hills or just take a jungle walk.You could find tiger near camp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tiger Machan Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiger Machan Hotel Sawai Madhopur
- Tiger Machan Resort India/Sawai Madhopur