All reviews ratna malhotra the general manager observation tower rose petals jungle drives luxury tents private garden executive chef resident elephant outstanding hotel nature walk each guest hot water bottles four poster bed magical experience game drives every request
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Being fairly well traveled would say this is one of the best experiences you could find anywhere. We traveled as a family and to say we were pampered would be an understatement.

The property is beautiful, be it the grounds of the resort or the rooms. The grounds of the resort are large and beautifully maintained. One could spend at-least a couple of days exploring just the grounds with its varied flora and fauna with specialist naturalists on hand to guide you through.

The rooms in word - Opulent, be it the luxurious four poster bed, the victorian claw foot bathtub(which our son could not seem to get out off) or the cute bath robe for kids with matching slippers!

But the thing that sets this place apart is the people. Warm friendly and really really attentive. Honestly for the money you pay the service is seriously over the top! You are never lacking for anything. Kids can be expected to be pampered to the point where you get worried that they will become demanding and spoilt. Be it stuffed toys or activities, photos,etc. etc. the list is never-ending.

The high point for our little fella was the elephant interaction with Lakshmi the resident elephant where he was told about elephants and then got to bathe her! Simply fabulous and a must do.

We could go on and on, hats off to Ratna Malhotra and her team who were fabulous hosts.

Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank TravelingAtma
VanyavilasOberoi, General Manager at The Oberoi Vanyavilas, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for having chosen to stay at The Oberoi Vanyavilas and for posting such a great review on the Trip Advisor.

Staying in a luxury tent at the resort is definitely unique- it brings you close to the nature without compromising on luxury and comfort. I thank you for sharing your great feedback regarding the accommodation and flora and fauna around.

We are so pleased to read that your vacation was filled with many fond memories. We pride ourselves in providing our guests with genuine and attentive service.

Your beautiful comments about my entire team are much appreciated and have been personally shared with them. They are truly pleased to receive your gracious praise.

We are happy to note that your children enjoyed the elephant experience with our pet elephant Lakshmi. She is a very essential part of our team at The Oberoi Vanyavilās and we thank you for your kind words for her.

Your children were very intellectual, we all are missing them. I thank you for appreciating the little touches of placing the bathrobe, slippers, presenting soft toys, photo set and organizing activities for them. We hope that they enjoyed the same.

We all look forward to welcoming you back again and in providing another memorable experience.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

When we arrived and were walking to our tents we passed another guest who said 'welcome to paradise,' and that was the perfect description of our stay. Ratna and her entire staff went above and beyond the call of duty to cater to our every request and even anticipate our needs. They were kind, courteous and spoiled us rotten with thoughtful gestures throughout our stay. The hotel, rooms, facilities and grounds are stunning, you couldn't get any better and the naturalist and driver who accompanied us into the jungle were well informed, and made sure we had a fantastic experience. We saw our fill of wildlife and the gorgeous forest including 5 tigers which was way beyond our expectation and that was thanks to Battilal and Goldie. The best bit of advice I can give is to do the half day ride till noon, we had the best sightings after 10:30am and then had the whole evening to enjoy the hotel. I couldn't recommend Vanya Vilas highly enough, it surpassed all expectation.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank KC993993
VanyavilasOberoi, General Manager at The Oberoi Vanyavilas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing The Oberoi Vanyavilās for your stay and for highlighting the pleasant experience you had with us through such an encouraging review on the Trip advisor.

Personalized interaction with guests is our approach to service delivery and appreciation of our efforts in this regard from the guests drives us to do it consistently.
We are honored to read your wonderful feedback and the details of the professionalism and efficiency exhibited by my team.

A stay in a luxury tent at The Oberoi Vanyavilās is definitely unique - it brings you close to the nature without compromising on luxury and comfort. We are glad that you enjoyed the tented accommodation and the beautiful flora and fauna around.

We are really happy to know that you did sight 5 majestic tigers! and we thank you for appreciating the naturalist Battilal and our chauffeur Goldie. I have also shared your very kind words of appreciation with them. They were delighted to hear about your praise for them.

Values that drive our organization and our behavior include care for our guests, for each other and the importance of placing our guests first, before ourselves and the organization. I have also shared your feedback with my entire team. This will motivate all of them to continue to strive harder to excel in providing memorable experiences to our guests. Thank you once again for your generous compliments and recommendations.

My team and I will look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to The Oberoi Vanyavilās soon again.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Safari time in Ranthambhore was exciting, and my stay at the Oberoi Vanyavilas was amazing. The tents are very confortable, the food is delicious, the spa treatments are very good, and the staff is really kind.

1  Thank lavila2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for a most wonderful review and for rating us so highly on the Trip Advisor.

We pride ourselves in providing our guests with personalized service delivery and I am delighted that our entire team provided you an exceptional experience.

We are glad to know that you did like the culinary skills of our chefs and you enjoyed the spa treatment.

Your special feedback about my team member is much appreciated and has been personally shared with them. They will be very delighted to hear about your praise for them.

My team and I will look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Oberoi Vanyavilās soon again.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Everything was perfect: large, charming, gorgeous safari style room; Maharaja level service; delicious food; peaceful setting; convenient access to the tiger reserve. As a seasoned traveller, I was left delighted and contented.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank GlobalTravellerJEM
VanyavilasOberoi, General Manager at The Oberoi Vanyavilas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for having chosen to stay at The Oberoi Vanyavilās and for posting such a great review on the Trip Advisor.

We pride ourselves in providing our guests with personalized service delivery and I am delighted that our entire team provided you with an exceptional experience.

Staying in a luxury tent at the resort is definitely unique- it brings you close to the nature without compromising on luxury and comfort. I thank you for sharing your great feedback regarding the accommodation and the setting of the resort.

Your special feedback about my entire team is much appreciated and has been personally shared with them. They will be delighted to hear about your praise for them.

Please do give us another opportunity of welcoming you back soon again.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

From the moment of arrival at this stunningly unique hotel (when you are showered with Rose petals) one is transported into an environment filled with regal splendour.
This is the perfect place to relax and unwind (away from the hustle and bustle of the city) to share a romantic time with your loved-one.
The Hotel’s team are wonderfully attentive, especially the General Manager Ms. Ratna & Ms. Poonam who were an absolute joy as they anticipated our needs before even we knew what they were! The naturalist, Adil was very well informed about everything that our inquisitive minds had to ask. Poonam thoroughly made sure that me & my husabnd spent some good quality time while she voluntarily took good care of our kids and kept them engaged with lovely activities that left them with abundant joy & memories to cherish. Also, not to forget the amaing experience of their bathing their pet elephant, Laxmi was a delightful time too.
You guys are THE BEST hotel one could ever possibly stay in. Thank you all so very much.

3  Thank AasthaA44

Dear Guest,

We thank you immensely for your generous and beautiful praise about The Oberoi Vanyavilās on The Trip Advisor.

Your children were extremely sweet. We are all missing them and would like to have them back soon again. Please convey our best wishes to our little friends for their educational career and bright future ahead.

Your special feedbacks about Poonam, Adil and the rest of my team members are much appreciated and have been personally shared with them. They will be delighted to hear about your praise for them.

We are also glad to know that you did like the elephant bathing experience with our pet elephant Lakshmi. She is a very essential part of our team at The Oberoi Vanyavilās and we thank you for your kind words for her.