I stayed at the Ranthambore Bagh for 7 night had 12 Tiger Drives saw Tigers on 9 just an amazing place, the Bagh was clean, food first class, the staff very friendly and helpful, loved eating in the garden at night I loved every min of my stay and have booked another 2 weeks next year. I truly recommend The Ranthambore Bagh. Thanks Guys !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ranthambhore Bagh opened in 1998 as a modest 12-room hotel for travelers looking out for an experience in the Ranthambhore National Park. The following year we added luxury tents, with all the facilities that a modern day traveler needs. We have now evolved to a resort which caters to all kind of specialist needs and have become the favorite hangout of filming crews, photographers, naturalists, birders and tourists who desire a richer wildlife experience. If you are the kind who wants to photograph the Indian courser or identify the different individual tigers of Ranthambore then you have reached the right place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Ranthambhore Bagh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ranthambhore Bagh Hotel Sawai Madhopur
- The Ranthambhore Bagh India/Sawai Madhopur