We enjoyed our stay at Tiger Moon after a hectic mission trip in parts of India. We stayed in the upstairs "suite", which was very nice; better than the lower bungalows. The room was clean and the fan was sufficient to keep the temperature comfortable. We were there in February. The few drawbacks were the low water pressure in the shower and the front desk staff, who were not very friendly or accommodating. The restaurant staff and the naturalist, Happy, were outstanding. The food was Indian fare and tasted fine, if one likes Indian food. Coffee was a little late in the morning, but overall the meals were acceptable. The barbeque one night was a lot of fun with entertainment and an outdoor fire.
The clothing shop to the left of the Tiger Moon is outstanding...prices are fair and alterations can be done there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tiger Moon Resort is situated adjoining the Ranthambore National Park (Rajasthan, India) sharing a boundary with this Project Tiger National Park. The resort offers luxurious cottages spread over a large area. The cottage and semi natural gardens blend harmoniously with the surroundings and offer an abundance of birds, monkeys in the compound itself. A swimming pool and other modern amenities create a perfect holiday. Jungle safari, bird watching, cultural dances, barbecue dinner are the highlights of the stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Tiger Moon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiger Moon Hotel Sawai Madhopur
- Tiger Moon Resort India/Sawai Madhopur