“Disappointing!”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We came here on the recommendation of Lonely Planet and it was very disappointing. The location was interesting and the courtyard was serene and tranquil. The food was very disappointing and the coffee was absolutely terrible (I couldn't even drink it). The pastas were overcooked and the sauces were overly sweet. The bathroom had no soap which kind of freaked me out since I saw the cooks using that bathroom. I wouldn't recommend it.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Never thought they you would find a place like this in udaipur. Beautiful interiors very elegantly designed. The food is absolutely amazing.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I was drawn by the name of this place. The ambiance is nice but the food is pretty average. Can give it a miss.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

we ended up here just cause there were so many boards it was super easy to find.
it was empty- which was perfect for us, they serve beer and wine and everything from on the menu was available. the gnocchi was espically nice and the decor and location (tucked away in a little ally).
the service was really pathetic, but we wanted to be left alone and get some food and drink after site seeing and this was perfect for that!!!

1  Thank AkshataWeir
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

I was craving for some good videshi khana n found savage garden owned by cafe edelweiss owner. Chicken minestrone soup was such a treat in cold chilly winters of Udaipur with a dash of cheese . Then we ordered chicken SAJID Ali, I don't know the history but it's crumb friedchicken breast stuffed wit cottage cheese n dry fruits,served with some veggys n was out of the World.Also pastas n garlic bread was good. The ingredients used is fresh n imported so delivers quite an authentic taste. A must try when in Udaipur.

1  Thank Jumana E