Hotel Aashiya Haveli
  • Breakfast included
Mewar Haveli(Udaipur)
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssatyadev singhlake picholacity palacerainbow restauranthumble personfamily roomjagdish templewalking distancehotel ownerhomely placehomely stayclean roomstea coffeehot waterdeluxe roomthe location is perfecta lake view room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 February 2011

This haveli is a new place with clean rooms, some with view of a wall, and a great terrace overlooking the lake where tea and coffee are served. The great plus is the free wifi, quite fast and working, that can be accessed only from the hall which is, however, a pretty comfortable place. Great location on the lake and very central, in a quiet area.

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed 21 February 2011

This hotel is really excellent! The rooms are cozy and tasteful and....very, very clean!
I arrived with a group and then decided to stay longer by myself. First I was a little scarred to be all alone, but this family made me feel like I am a family member.
No matter what question or wish I had, they tried everything to help me in any matter.
So, I ended up spending all of the rest of my vacation in this place. I recommend it specially to single women travelers like me.
I will be definitely back one day!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 January 2011

After having trouble with another hotel which we had booked, we went to look around nearby and came across the Aashiya Haveli. Our room here was spotless, well maintained, great view of the lake and great price.The family who run it are very friendly, helpful and welcoming. It has a great location, lots of restaurants nearby, and within walking distance of the city palace complex.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2010

The location on the lake is superb and the deal here is unbeatable...The man who runs the hotel is simply wonderful and will help you with whatever you need. I had a great room with a view of the lake...Fantastic deal.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank marthalena
Reviewed 13 May 2010

fabulous hotel, my daughter said it was the most comfortable bed in India. Close to everything - Lake Pichola, Lake palace.and restaurants. Great hotel,clean and terrific rooftop and room views of lake Pichola. Friendly staff, service impeccable. Doesn't get much better then this especially value for money

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family