“Best Hotel In Town”
Review of Dayal Hotel

Dayal Hotel
Ranked #20 of 163 Hotels in Udaipur
Reviewed 5 February 2013

Priviously I use to stay near bus stand as I regularly visit Rajasthan for business purpose.One of my business associate inform me about this Hotel. I stayed in this Hotel for 2 Ngts & fully satisfyed with there Hospitality.Rooms are good & there roof top restaurant gives you a clear view of city palace & mansoon Palace.
From now onwards when ever I visit Udaipur I would like to stay here only.
Likes to recommend to all travelers.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank arvind j
There are newer reviews for Dayal Hotel

Reviewed 2 February 2013

Most satisfying part of my udaipur trip is my stay in hotel dayal.specially Mr.survir gone out of his way to make our stay memorable.I'll suggest you all look for hotel dayal if u r looking for gud hospatality n value for money.Best of luck Mr.Survir keep it up..........

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank 168Advisor
Reviewed 30 January 2013

First of all I would like to share that, Udaipur is an amzing place to visit. Everyone should plan for it. I visited udaipur recently for some official work in jan2013. I reached early morning at about 6'O' Clock, Tuk tuk bhaiya suggested me this hotel Dayal. Was quite impressive to me in first shot. The staff is really very cooperative, Rooms are clean, Hospitality is amazing. All the major attractions are not too far from here. The prices are worth the services. :)

More over I would like to Thank Mr. Surveer Singh Chauhan, for all his help in arranging the cab, guiding me to visit important places within short time & flight bookings for my clients as well.

Love the place :) will soon visit the place again..

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank JaideepChauhan
Reviewed 29 January 2013

Upon recommendation of Mr Sanjay at Hotel Silver Oak, Mount Abu, I reached Hotel Dayal on 25 Jan 2013 (AN) along with my parents.Two opposite facing super delux rooms were made available by the hotel authorities upon my request for two nights.The hotel is located in the heart of the city Udaipur and offers trip to any important tourist place within the city in minutes.The ambience of the hotel is fabulous and offers all modern furniture and sanitary fittings within and outside rooms.The hotel staffs are very courteous and hospitable. I would place on record, special thanks to Mr Ritesh, Director, Hotel Dayal and his entire team for having taken all measures to ensure a very comfortable stay. He is a very positive, generous and suggestion welcoming individual, who by dint of his earnest efforts makes the stay a memorable one. The hotel takes special care of every guest to make him feel special. Sincere thanks to Mr Ritesh and his entire team and I would love to meet him time and again.

1  Thank shekhar1212
Reviewed 19 January 2013

we wanted to plan for a visit to udaipur to see our relatives. while searching through trip advisor we came across dayal hotel as per #1 rating on trip advisor. we contacted Mr.Ritesh Gupta (Director), and asked for his support in organising an economical package tour of udaipur and Mt.Abu. with repeated correspondences and conversations, Mr. Ritesh chalked out a very very exciting and economical package tour which was very much liked by my family. we landed on 11th jan 2013 and stayed till 14th jan 2013 at hotel dayal and got a warm welcome from their General Managers (Mr. Mohsin Khan and Mr. Shurveer singh) and staffs. The hotel is at par with any international hotels with regard to cleanliness, hospitality, prompt service and quality of food. it is highly appreciable that director was always available for our assistance in any tiny issues also. Mr. Ritesh also helped us in arranging a nice hotel (Hotel Silver Oak, Mt Abu) and we had a very good stay in Mt Abu with sightseeing. Thanx to sanjay bhai also for an unforgettable stay at hotel silver oak in Mt Abu.

We would always like to visit again to hotel dayal in future also.
we would recommend our friends and relatives to enjoy stay at hotel dayal once for their kind hospitality and package tour arrangements.

Once again thanks to Mr.Ritesh Gupta, GMs and Staffs for their excellent service

3  Thank PreetNarwal
ritesh_amantra, Owner at Dayal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2013

Dear Mr. Preet,
Thank you for your valued feedback & your generous appreciation of our hotel facilities and services offered by our team.
At Hotel Dayal, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.
I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.
Warm Regards

Reviewed 9 January 2013

Just spent 3 exotic nights at the HOTEL DAYAL which pampered us like never before. We reached there early in the morning and immediately without any fuss or making a point of an early check in. And then as the 3 days went by, I realized how under-stated and yet how efficient and caring they were in everything that they did.

The best part is peaceful and personalized experience they are making..!!! The hotel serves delicious food at decent coast nd location was 2 good in d heart of the city nd near by the main market of the lakecity.

Overall a very pleasant stay , i would surely recommend to other travellers also..

Room Tip: all rooms are newly constructed with modern facilities in it.
2  Thank drpremprakash
ritesh_amantra, Owner at Dayal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your wonderful words of appreciation for our team. It is truly heartening to have our efforts recognized by you in such a manner. Your feedback makes us proud.
I have conveyed your compliments to the entire team, for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration. It is always been our Endeavour to make our guests feel special in every aspect during their stay with us as we take great pride in delivering exceptional service.
We thank you for your recommendation and look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to “Hotel Dayal” Udaipur.
Regards

Reviewed 8 January 2013 via mobile

i stayed in Dayal with my family from 1:01:13 to 3:01:13. It is really gud n safe place to stay.The hotel is very modern n with latest facilities.The restaurant food was very gud n the prices very reasonable.The staff was friendly n eager to help.
likes 2 recommend to my friends n relatives.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank joy2013

Dear Guest, We thank you for your wonderful comments and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on our hotel. We are happy that you have liked our place & the service. We look forward to seeing you back soon
Regards