Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Agoda.com
£15
Fully refundable before Sat, 9 Mar
Multiple ways to pay
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2016

I stayed at hibiscus for 8 days and enjoyed every bit of it.
the staff was amazingly helpful, helping with good tips and organizing transport for us. Unfortunately the wifi wasn't working, but that's common in India...
They offer a delicious breakfast in the morning, on the terrace with a stunning view on the city.
The room was clean and large, nicely decorated.
I highly recommend this place and I will be back for sure.

Room tip: rooms on 2nd floor are an upgrade and have own terrace
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank alessd1
Reviewed 11 May 2016

I stayed at the Hibiscus guest house in beautiful Udaipur for four days in March, the staff especially the manager Sharafatt were great, organising travel tickets and onward booking for accomodation. The guest house is conveniently located away from the hustle and bustle of the more touristed areas ,while still being located to great eateries and restaurants. It is clean, very well presented with traditional Rajasthani decor, there are spacious dining areas as well as a rooftop restaurant with lake views. The area is quiet and out of the way although it does have a mosque nearby which calls the faithful to prayer during the day.my room was large and very comfortably aquitted with cable TV and good internet access, when the area is not experiencing a power outage which happens once a day at least for about half an hour. The bathroom was excellent and spacious.All in all a great place to stay if you are out exploring during the day and want somewhere comfy to rest up at night.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Wayne R
Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

I stayed at Hibiscus Guest House for 2 1/2 weeks as a solo female traveller and loved the ambience, service and P&Q! The staff were very helpful, and even though the kitchen was not open for lunch and dinner due to staff being away, they always had great recommendations for places to eat. The area is a quiet neighbourhood, the only thing that might disturb your morning snooze is the call to prayer coming from the mosque next door! I would definitely recommend this guest house to other solo travelers as a safe and comfortable place in Udaipur away from the hustle and bustle of the main city.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank pionapikalona09
Reviewed 10 April 2016

I’ve stayed at this place for a month and a half now (writing a novel on Udaipur) and I cannot recommend it more. They gave me a fantastic rate on the room, bumped me up to a deluxe room, and the staff is just wonderful: always smiling and always ready to help. The courtyard here is beautiful and a perfect place to come work and have breakfast in the mornings. You won’t be the only one, and there can be a wonderful sense of community to the whole place. It’s right next to Ambrai Ghat as well, which is a beautiful place to go watch the sunset and to spend time at. Really, I cannot recommend this place more.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank tashanm2016
Reviewed 30 March 2016

This place is really nice. Amazingly decorated, clean and well maintained. The staff is very supporting too. If you need any sort of help they are always ready to help you in every possible way. Their roof top arrangement is very nicely done. Great view of the lake and ranges. All the restaurants and market are very nearby. I would suggest to walk and explore the nearby places.
The only problem is with the location. It is little interior and the road is very narrow. However, when you reach there I am sure you will forget all the plain.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends