“its one of the best place that i stay in india”

Palace View Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Udaipur
Palace View Guest House
Ranked #125 of 255 Udaipur B&B and Inns
Berlin, Germany
“its one of the best place that i stay in india”
Reviewed 9 April 2012

the house was really new and the owner and his wife was so friendly and nice!
the rooms are really clean and the shared toilet also.
i think when you have the chance than stay in this guesthouse, you can`t find a better place in udaipur!! its like a little family ;))
the eating was great, i want not go outside to eat ;) and the viewing to the palace in the night was sooo great....
i want to go back when i write this text....
the only think is that he have no wifi. when he arrange this than its a perfect place to stay for a long time!

Room Tip: when its too hot than need the room in the groundfloor, because he is colder....
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank Mikosz

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
United States
Reviewed 31 January 2012

I didn't actually stay at the Palace View. I did, however, have a reservation. I talked to the lady on the phone before I got on the night bus from Jodhpur. I told her where I would be arriving from and which means of transport I was using, and when I expected to arrive (this based on what the owner of the Hare Krishna Guesthouse, who had sold me the bus ticket, had told me - he was the one who put me in touch with Palace View in the first place as it is run by a family member). Well, as happens so often in India, the bus was late. When I arrived at the Palace View at 5:30 am instead of 4am, my room had already been given to somebody else. If there ever was a room. In any case, I wouldn't recommend this guesthouse for people whose buses do not run on a practically Swiss schedule.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank mangosorbet007
Cairns, Australia
Reviewed 8 March 2010

I am a 52 year old Australian male, solo budget traveler, who has visited India 5 times since March 1986 and the Palace View Guesthouse stands out as one of the best place I have stayed. If you are on a budget and want clean, comfortable, secure, quiet and friendly accommodation give the Palace View a look.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled solo
6 Thank sozfromoz
India
Reviewed 24 February 2010

This place has it all, 5 mins walk to city palace, 30 mins to sunset point, close to main strip. Great priced rooms, i had city palace view, ac, double bed, library, clean, couch. The family that run this guest house are brilliant. Will help with booking travel tickets, laundry, food, room service etc. You can see the palace light display from room, the roof is great too, they picked me up dropped me off at station, let me leave some heavy bags there whilst travelling in between bundi and pushkar with the thought of coming back to udaipur after. Invited me to their wedding anniversary- cant recommend this place enough, the rooom was 350 rupees- im going back, cant wait!!

Stayed February 2010, travelled solo