1,849 results
All reviewspremium roommonsoon palacemagic showsajjangarh fortswimming poolspecial thankshouse keepingfolk danceexcellent stayrestaurant staffroom servicecourteous staffgreat propertyduty managerfront office stafffood qualitymemorable stay
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I'd like to share a very positive review of the entire staff of Ramada udaipur especially for Md. Azhar and Vikas as they seem to be most hard working and very warm. Keep up the good work!! The food is really good and the ambience is worth spending time in the resort

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Ramada-Udaipur, General Manager at Ramada Udaipur Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear Mr.Abhishek,

Namaskar!

We are happy that you chose your stay with us on your recent visit to Udaipur and thank you for your positive review of Ramada Udaipur.

The team at Ramada Udaipur believes in providing a comfortable and satisfactory stay to the guests, which brings them back to us. We are glad that you had an uncomplicated stay. Your appreciation for the food and associates has been shared with the relevant departments and it is highly motivating for us.

We value your continued patronage and look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I am a travel agent and I love exploring hotels and getting practical knowledge about the properties. The time I entered into the hotel, the entire staff was with a huge smile. They comforted us and check in was very quick. I had booked premium room for myself and my parents as it was the first ever trip of my parents-in law. I had booked premium room under the impression of the tub bath as I wanted my in laws to experience their first stay to be the most memorable. While the room was allotted to us, there was no bath tub in the room and there was no view. I was highly annoyed as I was expecting a city view depending upon the pictures I had seen and also the AC in our room was quite noisy. Immediately on calling at the front desk, I narrated the scene and within no time my both the rooms were changed and had a bath tub with a beautiful city cum lake view. It had a fantastic balcony. The entire property was well maintained, evening cultural show and magic show were quite impressive. Breakfast too was excellent with a good variety of meal.

Even the swimming pool was quite big and had kids pool too. The entire structure doesn't look attractive in photos, but actually when you are in its quite appealing.

The hotel entrance has a phenomenal view of Sajjangarh fort. During night time it looks like a precious gem on the mountain.

It was a wowful stay !!! Thanx Ramada, I will be back soon or suggest the property to my guests for sure.

Room Tip: City/Lake view rooms
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Ms.Disha,

Namaskar!

Thank you for the really beautiful feedback and update about Ramada Udaipur on Trip advisor .

It was indeed pleased to read your warm note complimenting the services and the staff who made your stay a truly memorable one. Such appreciation makes all of us as a team really proud as it is our endeavour to ensure our guests get maximum satisfaction out of their stay... and more. Our aim and intent has always been to ensure that all employees are totally customer-focused and all guest concerns and requests are handled quickly and efficiently and I am glad we showcased the same immediately on you alerting us of the A/C concern.

Comments like these motivate us to do our best everyday.

Your feedback has been shared with all the colleagues and once again our entire team thank you for this amazing review.

We hope we have an opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We had a great stay , the rooms are spacious with great bedding and bathroom.
The breakfast was also good with Miss Anisha and Miss Sonam being extremely cheerful , energetic and the same time also being polite.
The housekeeping person Mr. Sohan was good and was very quick.
Thanks for making our stay a memorable and pleasant one.
View from the room was stunning.
We stayed from 19th of September 2017 - 21 st of the same.
Room no- 154,153.
Feel free to contact for further - 8334811995

P.S - Special thanks to miss sonam❤️

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Mr.Siddharth,

Namaskar!

Thank you for your delightful review. I am glad that we could make your stay uncomplicated and comfortable, a Ramada promise! My team and I look forward to welcoming you back and hope that Ramada Udaipur will continue to be your address in the city of lakes.

We thank you for your detailed and appreciative feedback and are glad that you had a pleasurable stay with us.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Service of room and hotel is very good,staffs like Kajal,mahima,ronak,Vinod,sushean,very good.will visit the property next time with the family ..best hotel for the corpo guests and meetings ..Anita was good

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr.Sundip,

Namaskar!

We are delighted to learn that you had a great time with us and were impressed with our products, property, service areas as well as the overall ambience of the hotel. Our associates are our biggest assets and we are glad that they could meet your desired expectations by way of their warm, hospitable and amicable behaviour. They are empowered to provide intuitive and personalized services to our patrons and we are happy to learn that they could take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism.

The team will have a big smile when they see your feedback! We really look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

stay with kajal ronak sushean vinod nirbhay was excellent .loved the property specially the breakfast was good .spa services were too much good .evening activities folk dance and magic show was the limelight

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Mr.Pankaj,

Namaskar!

Thank you for sharing your Ramada experience.

We are glad that you found the accommodation comfortable. It is good to hear that our associates were obliging and courteous and you enjoyed their hospitable service. At Ramada Udaipur, we believe that breakfast is what energizes you for the entire day and are delighted that you relished our morning buffet spread. It is indeed a pleasure to know that our spa services and evening activities added value to your stay.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back.