Spent 3 nights in the Sheraton is late September. We had a good welcome on arrival with cold drinks and the usual music and tikka ceremony. Our room was lovely with good view over the pool etc. From the terrace there was a beautiful view over the lake. Food was absolutely excellent - it has been years since I ate semolina pudding and thoroughly enjoyed it - vast selection of all courses and chef at breakfast would make anything you wished. Had lunch on the terrace one day and the portion was absolutely massive - would have been enough for three.
Lovely entrance with fountain and a doorman ready to help. He also called a tuktuk for us when we went further into town to do some shopping to bring home. At no time whatsoever did we ever feel threatened - no-one approached us begging and we had a fantastic experience.
I think if visitors offer a bit of friendship and don;t think they are above everyone else they would have a much better experience. The staff were all lovely and efficient. Woudl definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radisson Blu Udaipur Palace Resort & Spa Boasting a location near Fateh Sagar Lake, our hotel in Udaipur is moments from the shopping districts of Hathi Pol and close to the City Palace. Resort guests enjoy on-site dining two restaurants and a poolside bar, as well as features like an on-site spa, a concierge and three flexible meeting and event spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Radisson Blu Udaipur Palace Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Udaipur Palace Hotel Udaipur
- Sheraton Udaipur Palace Resort And Spa