Stayed three nights in Jan 12. Lake view room is worth getting if available.
Arranged with hotel to have a driver meet us at airport and transport us to hotel. There were a few shiny white taxis outside the terminal but we were led to a dirty car with no seat belts or interior lights. It took a while for us to realise the headlights weren't working either. This cost over twice the price for a taxi. I raised it several times with the hotel but they didn't seem to care.
The hotel looks great from the outside but doesn't really have any character inside. As all rooms open onto the central atrium it is incredibly noisy, especially if there's a wedding disco on downstairs.
The staff are not very discreet, expecting tips for the smallest task.
Breakfast choice is good and it's a reasonable hotel to explore Udaipur area and lakes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radisson Blu Udaipur Palace Resort & Spa Boasting a location near Fateh Sagar Lake, our hotel in Udaipur is moments from the shopping districts of Hathi Pol and close to the City Palace. Resort guests enjoy on-site dining two restaurants and a poolside bar, as well as features like an on-site spa, a concierge and three flexible meeting and event spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Udaipur Palace Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Udaipur Palace Hotel Udaipur
- Sheraton Udaipur Palace Resort And Spa