I visited the hotel with my wife in Jan 2012 and overall I was Happy my experience:
- Morning Breakfasts were excellent with a lot of variety. Even on days where it was very crowded with corporate groups, the staff was very accommodating and made sure that we were take care off.
- Hotel rooms was small but clean.
- Room service was good.
- Since Udaipur has become a Wedding city, you will see a lot of big groups in the hotel and if your travel dates come to be on one of those days then you might feel a but overlooked.
- Cheap transport was available outside the at hotel, but you will not be allowed to request it inside the gates, you might need to walk outside of the hotel.
Scope for Improvement:
- During my massage, there was a lot of external noise and the spa manager did not do much to enhance the experience. He just continued with the massage.
- There was a lot of noise around 11 pm from the corporate event in the hotel. Tried being patient, but finally ended up calling reception and they cut down the volume.
- It would be good to have a food place around or in the hotel which is economical. The restaurant prices in the hotel were sky high.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radisson Blu Udaipur Palace Resort & Spa Boasting a location near Fateh Sagar Lake, our hotel in Udaipur is moments from the shopping districts of Hathi Pol and close to the City Palace. Resort guests enjoy on-site dining two restaurants and a poolside bar, as well as features like an on-site spa, a concierge and three flexible meeting and event spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Radisson Blu Udaipur Palace Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Udaipur Palace Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Udaipur Palace Hotel Udaipur