We arrived late night and stayed for only 1 day. It was a nice property and beautifully built. The rooms were clean. However the hotel from inside looks a bit like a beautifully expanded hostel with rooms in either side. Also while the breakfast spread was pretty good, it was done in the conference hall kind of a room (looked like a indian marriage setup with lots of dishes around). However overall we were very happy with the value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radisson Blu Udaipur Palace Resort & Spa Boasting a location near Fateh Sagar Lake, our hotel in Udaipur is moments from the shopping districts of Hathi Pol and close to the City Palace. Resort guests enjoy on-site dining two restaurants and a poolside bar, as well as features like an on-site spa, a concierge and three flexible meeting and event spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Udaipur Palace Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Udaipur Palace Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Udaipur Palace Hotel Udaipur