A huge resort closer to the Fateh Sagar lake, gives u a palatial look with Huge elephants structures, well maintained gardens. The rooms we got on 1st floor had a partial view of the lake and more of the ugly view of a barren plot/jungle.The rooms were comfortable. Food in the coffee shop was good, the chinese restaurant was good but the quantity was very less.
Some of the dishes the mutton Nalli Ka shorba, the Thai pineapple salad were so great that i called the chef and gave him my compliments.
I believe the hotel has more focus on corporate clients rather than individuals. In my two day trip we saw 3 companies from Gujrat for their meetings. The hotel then becomes a fish market specially the lobby and breakfast area.
They should have some local cultural programmes in the evening. The enterance of the hotel could be used for these activities. Such a good property could fetch u more business with a slight focus on personal attentions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radisson Blu Udaipur Palace Resort & Spa Boasting a location near Fateh Sagar Lake, our hotel in Udaipur is moments from the shopping districts of Hathi Pol and close to the City Palace. Resort guests enjoy on-site dining two restaurants and a poolside bar, as well as features like an on-site spa, a concierge and three flexible meeting and event spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Radisson Blu Udaipur Palace Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Udaipur Palace Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Udaipur Palace Hotel Udaipur