If you are looking for a decent property in Rajasthan and do not want to spend something as much as Leela the this might be the place to stay. Check in process was quite efficient. Decent sized rooms.
They charge for wi fi where now most of the hotels provide wi fi for free. The dinner buffet at their restaurant was not worth 1,200. Probably better idea to skip the restaurant at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radisson Blu Udaipur Palace Resort & Spa Boasting a location near Fateh Sagar Lake, our hotel in Udaipur is moments from the shopping districts of Hathi Pol and close to the City Palace. Resort guests enjoy on-site dining two restaurants and a poolside bar, as well as features like an on-site spa, a concierge and three flexible meeting and event spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Radisson Blu Udaipur Palace Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Udaipur Palace Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Udaipur Palace Hotel Udaipur