Sheraton Udaipur Resort & Spa is the worst Starwood Property. The Hotel is a Hell when we talk about the Services. We Stayed there in the last leg of our Rajasthan Road Trip wherein we covered the whole Rajasthan starting from Ajmer, Pushkar, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur & Mount Abu.
At First, talking about the Hotel Cleanliness, the Hotel Roof is Broken which is unacceptable for any 5 Star property. The Room Window Pane is extremely Dirty and covered with Pigeon Droppings. All over the Hotel, there are seepages on the wall including the room, which is very unhygienic
Talking about the Services, it is much worse and will leave any guest angry. In the Restaurant serving staff is extremely inadequate and don't know how to handle large crowd. The Rooms are not Cleaned properly. During our 2 days stay after cleaning the House keeping have not left any Towels in the Bathroom. Also our Room Bed Sheets were not changed on the second day
Talking about their Room Amenities :
1. The Bathrobes were not present and we have to ask them at Reception.
2. The Bathroom Slippers were not supplied when we asked, the reception sent 2 different types after 30 minutes.
3. Shower is not above Tub or in a separate cubical but in the Open are and not covered which wets the whole bathroom, it looks messy.
4. The Water Pressure in the W.C. was very less, so it does not clean when flushed the first time.
5. The Toilet Paper Stand was broken.
6. The Bath Gel was kept near the washbasin but not in the Shower area.
7.The Cable TV reception was extremely bad. Even the 3 Star Hotels also keep Set Top Boxes but this 5 Star Property don't think it is necessary. Also the Sound and the Picture of the TV is so bad that is is extremely un-watchable.
8. In the game room the Pool Table Lights are not working and there was no attendant to help. 9. The Room A.C. was not cooling enough even at 5 degree setting.
Above all At Check-out, we waited for 40 minutes and called reception 3 Times to get our luggage from room but still nobody turned up and we have to take the luggage to our Car on our own.
The Hotel did not leave anything to ruin our holidays.
Please do not go to this Hotel if you want to have a pleasant stay in Udaipur.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radisson Blu Udaipur Palace Resort & Spa Boasting a location near Fateh Sagar Lake, our hotel in Udaipur is moments from the shopping districts of Hathi Pol and close to the City Palace. Resort guests enjoy on-site dining two restaurants and a poolside bar, as well as features like an on-site spa, a concierge and three flexible meeting and event spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Radisson Blu Udaipur Palace Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Udaipur Palace Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Udaipur Palace Hotel Udaipur