“Safe for solo ladies!”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Safe for solo ladies!”
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

This place is great and worthy of my first TripAdvisor review :-)
Had briefly searched on TripAdvisor for somewhere to eat I hadnt easily come accross any of the places I'd seen in the book. And then I found Pushkar's!
Cosy in size I settled in on one of the floor cushions at a low table. Comfortable!
My order was taken very quickly and I was served even faster.
The food was delicious. Did I mention fast too?! Thank you Pushkar, will hopefully be back tomorrow with my sister!

P.S. While waiting for my meal I chatted with one of Pushkar's friends seated near me. As a young woman, traveling India with my younger sister, we are wary of alot of the male attention we receive. BUT no need to worry here. Really friendly guys with no ulterior motive. Just nice guys making new friends. Thank you!

3 Thank Angela P

“Best place in Udaipur!”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Pushkar is well sorted!! Such a good man! Amazing service and good atmosphere. Came here every day during my stay in Udaipur. Enough said.

“Pushkar is a legend.”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Pushkar is literally the nicest man in Udaipur. And he will do anything for you an stay open for as long as you are having fun. The music is great and you can put your own on I you wish.
Highly recommend coming here to chill eat or drink!

3 Thank Ben J
New Delhi, India
“boom boom cafe”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

hara bara kabab is the best and chicken mughlai is finnest chicken i ever had amazing. food must tell you

2 Thank Sidhant64
“Best host ever. ”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Pushkar is the best host I ever had in all my trips. The place is nice and comfortable. Food is good and music also. Try the chai it worth it. But the best thing is the vibe made by pushkar.

1 Thank Quentin H