“Pushkar's is a MUST!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Seating
“Pushkar's is a MUST!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

It's taken far too long to do this, but testament to the lasting impression created by Pushkar and his café, I am doing so anyway.

This was an absolute gem of a place to visit. The food was delicious, easy eating and the service was great.

I think we also squeezed in a little party -Pushkar's taste in music is great; and if you disagree he's usually more than happy to play yours.

He is a man not to miss in India: an excellent host who will become an excellent friend. I would go back in a heartbeat just to visit with him.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank missrachiebee

Nenagh, Ireland
“What a place!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

Best place to catch a 'very' cold beer.great guy and very helpful for anything you need during your stay.serious tunes and opens late.well worth a shot

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Safe for solo ladies!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

This place is great and worthy of my first TripAdvisor review :-)
Had briefly searched on TripAdvisor for somewhere to eat I hadnt easily come accross any of the places I'd seen in the book. And then I found Pushkar's!
Cosy in size I settled in on one of the floor cushions at a low table. Comfortable!
My order was taken very quickly and I was served even faster.
The food was delicious. Did I mention fast too?! Thank you Pushkar, will hopefully be back tomorrow with my sister!

P.S. While waiting for my meal I chatted with one of Pushkar's friends seated near me. As a young woman, traveling India with my younger sister, we are wary of alot of the male attention we receive. BUT no need to worry here. Really friendly guys with no ulterior motive. Just nice guys making new friends. Thank you!

3 Thank Angela P
“Best place in Udaipur!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Pushkar is well sorted!! Such a good man! Amazing service and good atmosphere. Came here every day during my stay in Udaipur. Enough said.

“Pushkar is a legend.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Pushkar is literally the nicest man in Udaipur. And he will do anything for you an stay open for as long as you are having fun. The music is great and you can put your own on I you wish.
Highly recommend coming here to chill eat or drink!

3 Thank Ben J