“Very nice”

Vintage Collection of Classic Cars Museum
Ranked #21 of 107 things to do in Udaipur
Reviewed 3 August 2014

It was nice, and the guide was informative and entertaining. The restaurant affiliated with it has a Rajasthani thali (300 Rs combined ticket) and that was amazing, home style vegetarian Rajasthani food. But it is not a must do, unless you like cars a lot.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We had ample time to kill, so went here to visit. The entry fee was Rs 150 per person. But looking at the total number of cars, I felt it was hugely overpriced.

The total number of cars <20. Also, some were not in good condition also. We felt that this is OK as long as we want to kill time, otherwise this is to be skipped.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I was quite excited when I purchased the entry ticket and started walking in. But I ended up seeing 1961 model Austin Cambridge and 1950s model Morris Minors which was a huge disappointment. Seeing cars which I might have even traveled in when I was a boy being referred to as classic or vintage is unacceptable. There were a couple of genuinely old Rolls models which was fine. Although the write up on one of the old cars with an adjustable handle lamp for hunting purposes was available, there was no way I could see the inside of the car. The old bus and truck with wooden bodies were just that-old. There were quite a few Mercs but that would hardly excite anyone. We see so may on the roads. No issues in calling a Merc a beauty or classic but what were they doing in the museum?

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We were on our way to the airport and had time to pass, so we came here. It was kind of interesting, but I would have skipped it otherwise. There is a restaurant there, which was totally full. I was surprised when I looked in, because the place seemed rather empty to me otherwise.

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

go there if u love cars and are curious about them....
though there are not many cars, would be around 15-20 cars on display....
ya but u will surely enjoy the rajasthani meal there.
one of the must see places when in udaipur

Please note that there is a entry ticket and a combo ticket if ur interested in having dinner or lunch....