“Tu l as reve Soni la fait et tres bien”
Review of Little Armani

Little Armani
Ranked #3 of 87 Shopping in Udaipur
More attraction details
Owner description: This shop run by 2 brothers, Jony & Sony. We have tailoring experience from 2005 and we provide custom made suits and shirts and winter coats for men & women. We provide same day .
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

I dreamed it Soni did it. I bought three shirts two years ago and came back this year to buy doubke amount of shirts. His work is excelent quick and with really nice style and smile. I recomand him you ll be not desapointed en plus soni parle un francais parfait.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

I went to Sunny last summer and got four pairs of pants and five shirts done. I'm quite demanding when it comes to clothes and was entirely satisfied. Sunny listened patiently to my particular requirements, took them into account and produced an absolutely satisfactory result. Actually it was perfect!
The only reason I didn't get suits made at Little Armani was a shortage of time.
Sunny was, furthermore, extremely obliging, smart and competent.
If you're a man and want any clothes done, there's definitely no better address in Udaipur and maybe, in India!

1  Thank Allison M
Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

Thanks for a nice winter jacket! I love the design and I recommend it to everyone who wants something speacial.

1  Thank firo21
Reviewed 24 December 2013

Myself Dennis and my friend, we visited this shop and bought suits and some shirts .
Two persons Mr.Sony and Raja both had given good respect and they quite soft spoken and promised us for high quality fabric so we blindly trusted them but they had cheated with us by giving us very low grade in fact fake silk (syntactic) of cheap print cloth inside the jacket. We had paid so much money compare to Indian term. We are greatly disappointed for this cheated behavior so we strongly recommend not to visit this in fact completely avoid this shop for any visit.

6  Thank ldennis278
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I had 3 suits, a coat and 5 shirts, all tailor made at the shop of Soni and Jony. They both were really pleasant, helpful and serious about the quality (specially the stitching). Everything went èsmoothly and they made the fittings I had asked for during the try on. I asked them to send the parcel with all these at my home and I received it within two weeks. So I am happy and would recommend them.

1  Thank Nlko