“Great prices if you remember to bargain!”
Review of Little Armani

Little Armani
Ranked #3 of 87 Shopping in Udaipur
More attraction details
Owner description: This shop run by 2 brothers, Jony & Sony. We have tailoring experience from 2005 and we provide custom made suits and shirts and winter coats for men & women. We provide same day .
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Soni is great fun and does a good job. Prices are very good, fit was good bt not perfect, although he was very willing to alter after a fitting. I wish his fabric selection was a little broader, but would definitely use him again.

There are newer reviews for Little Armani

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I purchased a bit of everything (peacoat, suits, pants, shirts), because to me I saw the positive Tripadvisor reviews and it was a low gamble compared to American prices. I think they do a pretty decent job on tailoring, but I think they need to step up their game for some of the fabrics they use. I think with some more work on getting slightly better measurements (the back on some items is too tight), they could really turn this into something big. I am still pretty happy I went with them because I couldn't find any other reliable tailors while we were in India.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

There are tons of tailors around Udaipur and it can be very overwhelming to know who has good quality and who is honest. I was recommended to Soni's place by a local and it turned out to be great. Soni is a good salesman due to his knowledge, skills, and honesty. He has good quality that you can see and he is one of the genuine good guys amongst many dishonest salesman out there. I had several things custom made for me and they look great. They arrived safely to my house and I would highly recommend doing business with Little Armani.

Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

While in Udaipur, I finally submitted to the constant shop hustle because of Soni's hilarious charm. Once inside, I couldn't resist the offer to tailor up some 'funky fresh' satin shirts that belong on George Jong and suave Egyptian cotton shirts for... Well... When I get a job. Shirts are a little pricier than the average tailor, but for 3800R / 4 shirts, I can't complain. Little Armani keeps it fresh as fuuuuuuuuunk!

Reviewed 8 January 2014

I went there on the 6th January 2014.

Bought a suit and a shirt. When I went to the I decided to get a jacket that was ready but needed some adjustments, also the pants had to be made.
With only a 3 hours span before I had to leave town on my bus they did it all, super professionals, delivered on the bus station. The suit is great, really well done and it fits like a glove.

They even helped me find my bus haha

If you intend to getyour own suit make sure you get there soon so that there's no need to hurry.

Super nice guys, I'll come back to grab a Chai with them onde day :D