“Got great suits”

Ranked #3 of 86 Shopping in Udaipur
Boughton-under-Blean, United Kingdom
“Got great suits”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

My friend and I went not really intending to buy any suits. We came away with two! I am happy to say that I now own a masterfully tailored suit and at a wonderful price. Whether or not you intend to buy any tailor made clothes it worth having a look, you don't want to miss out!

• Hebrew first
Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So happy we went to these Guys!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

I had a dress made from here during my stay in udapuir and i was so happy With How it turned out. The material is awesome and th fit was perfect! My boyfriend also had a suit made and he was chuffed With it aswell. The whole experience was great, and the Guys in the shop are great fun!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank fernthesloth
Brighton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Top-notch tailoring”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I had a very special suit tailored here for a wedding. Really good fit, quality fabrics, and a fair price. Also had a shirt made here in funky paisley, great fit, looks great, tempted to get another one! Great shop run by trustworthy and friendly brothers. Soni is totally charming.

1 Thank Nick K
Lancaster, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Custom Clothes Made Here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

I had one skirt and two collared shirts made. At first they were a couple sizes too big and I was worried, but Soni listened to all my concerns and altered the shirt so that it fit almost perfectly. Pricing is definitely fair and he tells you honestly that you pay the kind of material you want. You can't have beer for champagne prices. I would definitely recommend Little Armani for custom clothing.

1 Thank elyafiller
Guelph, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Soni is the best tailor in India”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

Best suit tailor I found since I been in India with good prices and great quality. I got 2 suits and 4 dress shirts and they were fitted perfect for my body, I was really impressed with the work. I would recommend this tailor shop to anyone who wants a perfect suit. Rob

1 Thank Robbien86